XP buff live but not boosting nerfs

im just going to use the 70 boost

first world problems

buff is working as intended. they never mentioned boosting nerfs being released with it.

Yeah they did…

can you show me where?

We’ve experimented with similar changes to most dungeons on our Season of Mastery servers, and we’ve found these changes to be very effective at reducing the efficiency of boosting groups. We plan to roll out these adjustments to Burning Crusade Classic realms at the same time as the Joyous Journeys XP buff , which should happen sometime in the next several weeks. Stay tuned for more information about that and when you can expect to see these changes hit live servers.

2 Likes

oh the dungeon cc. well at least this time they said “they plan to”

You expect consistency and keeping the players best interests in mind? From Blizzard? In 2022?

Those days are gone. Long gone. It’s all about data driven metrics that we aren’t privy to.

1 Like

Nobody cares. It doesn’t matter.

Clearly people care by the amount of boosts happening right now on NA east LUL.

Say that you don’t know the difference between hotfixing and actual maintenance without saying that you don’t understand the difference between hotfixing and actual maintenance…

I didn’t mention hot fixes or maintenance so I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

Blizzard shouldn’t of released the buff without putting in the boosting nerfs which is what they said they were going to do.

Why am I not surprised by this? :rofl:

It’s almost like a buff is easy to hotfix in, but changes to how dungeon mobs works can’t be hotfixed, and needs to wait until server maintenance… :thinking:

It will likely be fixed with the server maintenance tomorrow…thank goodness…

I already made 2 levels from it! Its wonderful!

Im getting stunned in Stratholme now, likely they added the new mob mechanics

1 Like

And the part where i said one shouldn’t of been done without the other?

They added a stealth nerf to boosting, mobs perma stunning in strat now

this is posted:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adjustments-to-dungeon-creature-behavior-and-group-xp