Xal'atath interrupting streamers and youtubers?

Anyone know of a list of people she’s talking to? like videos of wow content creators getting a visit by Xal’atath. I found 2 so far. "earthen overview " MrGM and "all the lore you need to know " Platinum Wow.

Hazelnutty

1 Like

i have a youtube channel but i’ve not heard anything yet.

1 Like

Wait wha? >.>

certain youtubers are posting vids were xal interrupts them and using their name makes fun of them and then says they have failed to stop what’s coming

2 Likes

If true/real, that’s some pretty good marketing.

1 Like

youtube the titles i put in my comment. "earthen overview " by MrGM and “all the lore you need to know " by Platinum Wow both posted yesterday i think. oooh also " 7 Things to Do in The War Within Prepatch!” by Hazzelnutty the Mrgm one she actually shows him dying in group to storm.

This is some clever marketing! Now I find myself on YouTube looking for more. So far I’ve found only one more: “Top 10 Reasons To Be EXCITED For The War Within” SignsofKelani

That’s so nice.

There is a YouTuber who really deserves this, and it’s Pyromancer. He got more than 80% of his predictions right.

Pyromancer? Lol

That guy ran his whole fanbase away with drama that he himself created. Instead of taking the L and apologizing he doubled down on the comments. Guy don’t deserve cameos let alone credit for all of the shots in the dark he’s shot