Xal’atath = Alleria?

The questline was an optional one that appeared when you did the world quest Naga attack.

Xal’atath Questline Now Available - Crucible of Storms Introduction - Wowhead News

One of them would drop an item that would send you to the next questpoint.

Funnily enough completing this quest gave you the gift of N’zoth which allowed you to understand old god language. Though this gift was suppressed there is indication that it never truly went away. (I have little faith that blizzard would actually remember this though)

The theory would most likely have to do with her timetraveling which Xal’atath did a lot of in dragonflight. She has even made appearances in classic SOD. I did make a post here about how it would be possible but is overall the more unlikely outcome.

Who’s Xalatath?

1 Like

Main antagonist of the new expansion and likely the next three expansions.

She was first introduced in legion as the priest artifact weapon that whispered to them.
Bfa we found her a body, she gave us to N’zoth
Dragonflight she started messing with timetravel
Classic Season of Discovery- She empowers the hero with void magic.

She’s the purple looking elf in the cutscenes.

She is known to betray every ally she has ever had

Congrats you are caught up.

Basically the next 3 expansions are Shadow Priests fault.

Doeant really matter, ultimately Zovaals android body was disposed of but we all know he’s coordinating everything behind the scenes.

Im sure hes using xalatath to awaken azeroth after sargeras failed to wake her. Im sure he wasnt happy with Arthas failing either trying to provoke her awake with the scourge.

That pesky jailer.

well, they started it, perhaps don’t use the maddening dagger that has destroyed every other ally it has had lol

Though after bfa it is generally just the “Champion of Azeroth’s” fault for not only getting her out of the dagger and helping N’zoth but for remaining quiet about the whole ordeal. I guess the money she paid us also bought our silence.