X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Anybody know what the minimum character level and item level will be? Thanks in advance!

If they continue the same pattern, current expansion max level - 10. :frowning_face: it doesn’t require ilvl you can queue with low level players.

1 Like

Thank you!!! This also means I only need to do it once a day! Not 20 alts!

10 lvls below max cap always so 60.

Thank you!

what do you mean, losing progress?

With all due respect, if you’re making literally dozens of alts and doing this on every single one of them every day it’s up for 14 days every year, you actually do kinda deserve to get it within a reasonable timeframe.

The fact that most mount farmers who would go that far to try getting it still didn’t have it after well over a decade of doing it is a testament to the fact that its droprate was far, far too low.

7 Likes

I’m sad that many people will never see the Big Love Rocket drop, because they renamed it. :frowning:

I know what I’m doing every day then!

Example, you’ve 30 alts level 51 during Shadowlands, every single alt can try the epic box during 2022, however; since DF is now the main expansion, Devs will move the minimum level to 58-60. Therefore, your alts won’t get attempts during 2023…same alts that got valid attempts last year.

Yeah… I’m still suspicious of this…

How much was it increased?
Why only the first earned on your whole battle.net then all the ones after are original drop…

So basically nothing has really changed if you don’t get it from your first box of the day then it’s as if nothing has changed…

Only the first a day on your entire battle.net still seems not that great especially if the increase was only a %. It was .001%. So what 1%? 3%? Details pls…

2 Likes

I mean they took the world bosses and bumped them from like 1 in 2000 to 1 in 30 or something.

Dunno, but as it’s only available for two weeks a year probably at least like 5%. They’ve been on a roll lately so might be as high as like 10-20% or something so most people who do 14 dailies just get it.

2 Likes

I forgot the math, but a few years ago someone calculated that running 50 characters ever yday over the course of the event would end up taking the average player over some crazy high number of years to get the mount at the old drop rate. It was when I stopped farming for it.

3 Likes

Yeah, if I didn’t get mine when I did I’d have lost interest. It’s just so much time and effort doing a tedious run. Legacy mount farming in general is kind of dull as you’re just showing up and pulling a lever.

1 Like

30 alts, 9 levels each with how easy leveling is – I think you can do it!

That was an example, right now I’ve 51 alts and only 8-9 between 50+, I must level those before monday because I don’t trust this “increase” first attempt.

I know leveling is better now but it’s still boring that the minimum level changes every new expansion.

2 Likes

that’s fine - I agree the drop rate is probably too low. However, I really hate this attitude that choices should be removed from other people because ‘x’ person doesn’t want to do something. It literally destroys the game for others.

2 Likes

Linxy can you give us a timeframe from the WoW team for a future wave of customizations for Void elves and Blood elves and ofc other races as well? With all of the focus in DF customisation-wise being on Drakthyr, we don’t want the rest of our races to be neglected! Void elf fans would love some void-themed customization as well as hairstyles since they only have 10 atm. Tattoos, hair effects, jewellery, and Old God eyes would be amazing additions :heart:

This is great and awesome!

Have you also heard the feedback and frustrations regarding [Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur] not having appeared in a single NA BMAH in the 1.5 years since the “hotfix” you dropped mid-Shadowlands that was supposedly just to update it into the drop table for the unclaimed BMAH container and hasn’t shown up on any EU realms in over a 1 year despite the Reins showing up at the same frequency as all other BMAH mounts before this hotfix?

Or are you guys still pretending that it’s working as intended and ignoring posts about that issue?

I truly don’t mean to sound like some whiner, I’m glad the droprate for Love Rocket is being buffed in this way and hope these changes get extended to the other Holiday event exclusive mounts. It just feels disheartening when there have been many threads since the bruto stopped showing up that have been made, and we’re not getting any answers from blues regarding it except the odd “it’s working as intended” when clearly it isn’t because the BMAH data clearly shows a cliff post-hotfix.

5 Likes

Did I make it here before someone said it lowers the prestige of the mount?

I give this a big thumbs down. Just make it purchasable with currency and have it over with.