X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

LOL, you’re right 100%, the reason for that is those CM’s or whatever they wanna call themselves are useless and always will back-up Blizzard, I’ve already previously put that to test and was mad as well, don’t waste your time here this forum is as good as Truth Social LMFAO :slight_smile:
BTW, this mount drop started back in 2010 = 13 years so far, I’m also still trying to get it on Max toon accounts.

1 Like

No mount this year!

Give us a proper buff next year, please. This daily stuff is worthless.

9 Likes

it’s been 13 years since, yes…but this year would be attempt 14 because you have to INCLUDE 2010.

2010 - first year
2011 - second year
2012 - third year

and so forth to 2023 and this year would be 14th year.

0.01 to 0.02 isn’t what we are talking about

2 Likes

So it’s now Feb 19th, still no mount! That’s 210 possible chances with 1 day and 15 chances left till I’m SOL for another year, assuming of course that I’m here next year.
Drop rates like this are one of the main reasons that players like me (Non raiding soloers) are leaving this game or just spending their gold on tokens till they run out. Why spend real world cash on something that has become a frustrating grind.
It took an increase in the Galleon/Sha droprate to free me from the 2500+ attempt at those mounts.
Its just sad that I have spent well over $5000 since release just to be sitting here bit**ing once again about mounts.
I realize I can quit playing any time I want and I have a few times over the years, so it’s all on me!
My question to myself I guess is Why bother anymore?

6 Likes

This is how I feel about the gameplay, reward and everything about this event:

thanks Blizzard for the lack of comprehension…

4 Likes

1 more day, 1 more suffering.

3 Likes

It’s not a full day, just 3 hours…I’ll be at work, so maybe I can squish a little time to do the daily attempt.

2 Likes

Blizzard you should be ashamed of how you treated your players on this change and showed a lack of respect in no responses to any of your blue posts. Shame

2 Likes

And that is it for this year…more soul crushing than any year prior.

5 Likes

Am I seriously supposed to feel SO much better about running anywhere from 20ish to 40ish toons daily each holiday, with nothing to show for it, for “only” 13 years?

5 Likes

I got it yesterday finally my 14 year long hunt is over. Hope others got lucky too.

3 Likes

I think 124 “likes” sums up this blizzard event. 600 plus posts mostly saying how poorly received it was and blizzard ignored every single of of our requests.

3 Likes

Your drop rate increase is a lie. Just because people got it doesn’t mean there was any change done to the %.

9 Likes

Holidays should be something exciting and fun to look forward to

This is not fun

8 Likes

Meanwhile OW2…

Side mini game, twitch drops, new brawl mode in game…

Also, a lot of MMORPGs included new rewards that each player can get during their event, new gameplay or reuse gameplay but providing something new.

WoW didn’t remove tmog restrictions for years and the fight is the same boring instance that doesn’t require each role or 5 players with 0 rewards due to the RNG…

3 Likes

KEEP RUNNING ALTS!

I had nearly given up but just kept queueing old alts (and tabbing out to watch youtube during the queue). Eventually one of them got the rocket, which I suspect is no longer 1/3333 or I never would have got one.

I hope blizzard adds it to the trading post, or just gives it to people with over 300 (or 500?) completions of the event dungeon. This whole thing has been ridiculous.

2 Likes

posts like this don’t do your cause any favors

2 Likes

Well that was another 2 weeks of my time wasted on farming this mount that if I didn’t know better I’d say it doesn’t exist. 14 years this mount was available and to this day all 9 accounts in this house between our family members still do not have this mount. We farm it every year with as many alts as we can. I alone have 33 characters that are of level to farm the mount. Between all 9 accounts there are 201 level 60+ characters that are farming this mount. Some turned 60 as we were farming though.

The drop rate of this mount is so damn stupid. Why even have this mount in the game as a holiday item that is available only once a year, with a drop rate so stupidly low! Might as well just remove it! It’s a waste of our time as we could have been playing in Dragonflight, but nope we wanted the mount so that is all we did. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!

Every other holiday mount we all have and only took like 2 years for us all to get them. Why is this one’s drop rate not like the other holiday mounts?

I did however get:
x42 (Neck) Choker of the Pure Heart
x37 (Neck) Heartbreak Charm
x36 (Neck) Shard of Pirouetting Happiness
x37 (Neck) Sweet Perfume Brooch
x39 (Neck) Winking Eye of Love
x39 Forever-Lovely Rose
x18 Toxic Wasteling
x38 Vile Fumigator’s Mask
Over 200 of each chocolates
Over 100 of each of the candy hearts
Over 300 Love Rockets
I Stopped saving the perfumes and colognes after each reached 1000.

No one else kept any so I do not know what everyone else got. Probably a little less than me as I have the most level 60+ characters.

I’m so upset and disappointed right now!

9 Likes

.001% increase is still technically an increase even if it does not help at all.

1 Like