X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

so your saying it depends on many mounts I have WTF??? I have been trying for years

3 Likes

Yeah, well, I kinda don’t consider it to be “trying for years” when someone runs like 1 toon through it occasionally. It’s technically true, but when I consider my 890 runs to be “beginner numbers” you can understand why it’s frustrating.

Some people have close to 900 mounts and this is the last one they haven’t got. They run 60+ toons every day. So hearing “Yay I got it without really trying, the drop rate is so much better!” is liable to annoy some people.

Anyway, grats. I just find it difficult to be happy for anyone when this event has made me so miserable.

4 Likes

Grats, but yeah it could be frustating for us doing 50+ runs per day since we’re at the mercy of RNG, therefore ; our bad luck could be extend for more years :melting_face: we do as many alts as possible to beat those odds but that cause burn out, now some collectors consider multiple accounts due to the “fix”, its not only about the RNG but how Blizzard treats players time and provide something fun instead of more frustation

4 Likes

So frustrated with blizzard they lied to us for a year and don’t have the decency to even communicate with us

4 Likes

Technically, they didnt provide details… Their leader is a lawyer :grimacing: Chimes provided an imput about the frustation that conected with players but then they decided a really bad fix that doesn’t match that Dev response…

2 Likes

Hey so i talked a lot of shot on blizz and the love is in the air event the past couple days, I apologize, but it payed off. I just got my rocket after posting on forums “fk blizz and fk this event” – Moral of the story, speak your mind talk your smack, be toxic asf and good things will happen to you. <3 much love to all my nerds out there. edit - was my 532nd run during THIS year’s event. good luck yall.

4 Likes

just curious what the reasoning here is. not everyone cares about collecting every mount. maybe this is one mount they’re particularly interested in?

so he designs the game and acts as corporate counsel? busy guy!

3 Likes

throws a lot of :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: to anyone still needing luck in getting the mount
Come on Blizzard flip the dang switch already and increase across the board event is almost over what do you have to lose unless you are just scared more players will have a :rocket: in their pocket and we then will all fly away from this crapfest.

3 Likes

literally just make it 100% at this point. it’s fine

7 Likes

I’m all for it event is almost over and not like every single player in last few days will even get it be nice to those still struggling. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Maybe they could add it to the BMAH. Doesn’t look like it is part of the mount list there at the moment.

3 Likes

it’s not fine… once people have it, nobody will queue any more.

1 Like

that seems like a problem for next year :angel:

1 Like

So, revamp the fight and add some new rewards, gear… Etc

1 Like

Event is almost over and seriously are all however million players playing the game right now logging on to do the event I will need a source then on the data by making it 100% at least until next year gives those farming it this year a break while preserving it as normal rate next year.

Need to think here instead of jumping the moon hehe cow joke cause you play a tauren and the cow jumped the moon. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

You’re really the cutest player I’ve ever seen on these forums.

Even though I’m super envious of your x-45, at least it went to someone so wholesome.

Blizzard hot fix this mess immediately

1 Like

3 attempts left ugh

1 Like

It finally dropped!!
I got the X-45 Heartbreaker mount. :smiley:
Good luck to people still trying to get it :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Mount acquired. God bless.

8 Likes