X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

I wish i could say the same so I can just be done with this RNGfest and free forever

2 Likes

not making those numbers up .03% chance per toon after once a dat is negligible

1 Like

I agree :100:. Blizz needs to SIGNIFICANTLY increase drop rates so players can spend less time camping or running instance after instance, for months or years on end and spend more time exploring and collecting. If you play regularly, you should be able to collect most if not all of the things you are focusing on throughout an xpac. This game is starting to suck.

1 Like

100%, not gonna happen.

2 Likes

X-45 Timewaster

11 Likes

566 posts and blizz can’t make one blue post about the drop rate of the love rocket Sadge

1 Like

Blizz could have 3 people playing WOW and still wouldn’t actually adjust drop rates for anything.

I literally do not believe this post at all. Even if it was a developer.

1 Like

Like most of you I’ve run the dungeon once per day(ran it 40~ times day one) since the event started. I have not got the mount and honestly I didn’t expect to get it either. Terrible fix that feels like it did nothing. Why not just add the mount on a vendor? How hard could that have been? Feels like this “fix” was a complete waste of time and the only thing it did was trick people.

6 Likes

Was hoping my pink mog would increase my luck to getting the darn thing. Still no luck. Lol

i dunno, i got it and i know quite a few other people who did too.

And that’s also part of the RNG, your sample got better numbers but i can take another sample of the same size and 0 mounts. :smiling_face_with_tear:

of course! and if the complaint is “RNG is bad” then fine. but i’m seeing a lot of “i didn’t get it, therefore blizz lied about increasing the drop chance” which is ridiculous.

The problem is they used the word “greatly” instead of giving the actual percentages. As taking it from .03% to 3% is a massive increase, but very few people would feel its effects. Out of 2.6 million players that means only 78,000 people should expect to get it this year. Whereas assuming the player numbers were the exact same you would only get 780 new mounts generated each year. You can add to this year’s 78,000 for those that still run it on multiple toons every day.

I know it’s a lot of dumb math but this is saying that if no player had it, and everyone ran it once every day only 78,000 of them would be generated if the statistics hold over a 2.6 million player size.

2 Likes

i dunno, 78,000 seems like a much bigger number than 780 :person_shrugging:

edit: my point is just that nobody who doesn’t get the mount this year actually cares if blizz comes out and says “it’s 0.5%” or whatever. if it doesn’t result in them getting the mount, they’re going to be unhappy. which is fine, but disguising it as “we just need more information!” is silly.

2 Likes

Well, I’m already unhappy… However, I’d like to know the actual % or more information because it shows a change on their reward desing and how to be transparent with players, then players can decide if only 1 attempt is worth it or if its better to do all attempts possible. A lot of this information or lack of information provides a scenario to play with players perception and gambling, just like other games with banners and loot box do but for some of those games there’s laws that force the company to provide % due to the money pay by the customer, maybe we don’t pay money for this event attempts but we pay with our time… IMO

5 Likes

It makes sense, being the mount shares visual similarities to tcg mounts that sell for thousands of dollars. Nonetheless, fk blizz and fk this love is in the air event.

Just got the heartbreaker mount … I never thought I would get it been trying for years.
The mount drop rate much be better now! Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Sigh another day of no mount fml

2 Likes

So over this grind

3 Likes

Just because you happened to get it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s “much better”.

Also you have like just over 200 mounts, so I kinda doubt you’ve been “trying for years”

Ah, whatever. Forgive me, I’m just sick of this event and being disappointed year after year while people get it so easily before my eyes time and time again.

5 Likes