X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

That’s the point of “Rare items” you could get it first try, or run it for 20 years and never see it. You’re not entitled to everything. Preserve the awesomeness of rarity.

3 Likes

It has admittingly gotten worse, I suspect the layoffs have a lot to do with it.

3 Likes

That’s a shame, your forum section is just like a GD without any response from them.

Its about time for another live chat…

1 Like

Except they didn’t because none of the NA CMS involved with the Community Council have been impacted by the layoffs.

IMO, that’s even worse, We still have the same CMs but there’s a lack of interaction with the Council, then it feels like a waste of potential as feedback tool.

1 Like

Follower Dungeon increase…what about holiday instance limit?

Can we get instance limit increase?

If we don’t get any change to the drop % on these grinds, at least remove the instance limit, so we can grind without any issue.

4 Likes

Awesome for … whom? All the people who are frustrated because they’re putting so much time and work into it and never get something in return? All the people who got it and let it rot in their collection tab without ever using it? The few pitiful souls who never achieved anything in their life and don’t want others to have the same luck?

2 Likes

Its not only class balance…Devs had holidays update in a roadmap…0 threads from Blizzard asking for feedback during or after the most recent holiday, specially after CM Kaivax replied on a council thread last year for more feedback after hallow’s end, same issues happened with new rewards and those concerns were raised by a council member during last live chat in December.

I’m afraid all the feedback will be ignored and the next holiday that’s noble garden will be the same thing.

And that’s just one topic, check all those other threads for retail in the CC forums being ignored. I know they’re working on next expansion, but maybe dedicate some resources and handle better their own Council forums.

Another example, BFA legacy update…we’ve been waiting for that the whole expansion and I don’t mean legacy damage, just changes to bosses or mechanics like the legendary cloak requirement.

2 Likes

Well stop signing up for things that aren’t 100%…and stop trying to push freebies on others <3

Got it this year? Check
Telling others to deal with it? Check

Good to know which side of the fence you’re on.

3 Likes

increased drop rate applies to all players, not just you. a higher drop rate does not mean everyone who wants it is guaranteed to get it.

there would still be people who don’t get it :frowning:

2 Likes

if you crash into someone will it break their heart

1 Like

True but that’s the opposite % of the current drop, because if every character has the same % equal to the first attempt means like 20-60 years of attempts in a single year. I know that you’re right someone could miss it but i doubt that will happend in 2 years in a row compared to now, since a lot of players missed it 2 years since fix and some players used even 2-3 bnet accounts doing 4-6 years in the last 2 years and nothing.

It’ll turn the mount into something easy for dedicated collectors using alts.

Btw, it’s still the Love Rocket. Don’t ever let some angry, disgruntled people change the name of things that you enjoy.

It’s also still the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians

3 Likes

Omg, pixels earned 1800+ comments, yet the game suffers. Wonder why? xD

game suffers not!

why would you doubt it? unless the drop rate is 100% it’s just about guaranteed to happen to somebody.

if the argument is “i probably won’t be that somebody, so i don’t care” – fine. but be honest about that :slight_smile:

You’re rigth that’s why I’ve mentioned BLP that’ll eventually be 100%.

I don’t like the idea of using armies of alts as solution, however; I explained that so many attempts will turn the % the other way around to almost hit 0% chance that someone can’t get it, but its still RNG.

There’s some probablity ideas that if a % reach certain point is almost 0%, We’ll need the drop % and calculate how many attempts is required to reach the goal but at that point is absurd and a bad reward desing.

Devs should fix the core issues, using alts is one issue because it remains as the best approach. They could add a vendor, a better BLP like the current legendaries that are eventually reaching 100% via a drop increase based on your progress, instead we just got a full RNG solution that doesn’t reflect the participation involve by the player.

I can’t say effort because the encounter is another issue…afk players , wrong roles…really unfun experience, in my opinion is almost 0 content. Hallow’s end Hardmode did something new but players got frustrated because old and new cosmetics are still pure RNG and the boss last longer which is good but players want to grind so many alts.

2 Likes

They have :slight_smile:

1 Like

So its worse to have CMs that lack communication, over them not having ANY CMs?

Make it make sense…