X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Hell, I’d be surprised if ‘greatly’ even raised it to a .05% chance.

3 Likes

True, I was being optimistic.

2 Likes

Event is in 3 days and still nothing rofl

Cant wait to farm the mount again lol , been doing it since 2010

2 Likes

wtf lmao. That’s just getting sad. What a ridiculous state of affairs. SMH.

2 Likes

Yeah, Chimes Reward Dev never fixed that…I think at this point is even better if they only allowed 1 attempt per day in your whole account instead of letting players do all alts, I know its a personal choice took by the player but massive RNG leads to extremes for some people (including me).

3 Likes

Chimes broke our hearts.

1 Like

wait, is this a repeat post from last febuary, or the same one?

cause if it’s a repeat then wow. they’ve increased the droprate even more! :rofl:

Yea its 100% now

It’s the old one from 2022.
They ‘greatly’ increased the drop rate is washed their hands of the issue and basically told everyone to piss off.

4 Likes

I have 20 max level characters ready. Fourteen days means 280 attempts.

You don’t need max level, the minimum should be 60…Blizzard weird logic that moved the minimum to be Max Level - 10…

Better safe than sorry as I wouldn’t put it past them with hours before the event drops to go “We have made a change to LiitA. The epic box is now only for max level characters of the current expansion.”

1 Like

Well, they already had that issue before and players complain…because it usually increase only with a new expansion.

I’m tired of that tactic, Devs did this because BOTs and players abusing Allied Races back in legion…the minimum level for holiday should be set to 50 and never change again.

1 Like

Maybe but it really doesnt take long to lvl to 70 anymore esp now with TW going on you can get to 70 in 1 day

I’ve like 13 70s, Do that for other 42 alts…it’s really boring even with TW exp.

Boring is different then being hard though…thats being lazy

Well…we shouldn’t need to level up alts every new expansion, there´s not reason for moving the minimum level, since there’s not a way to exploit the reward with a lower level.

Yeah you can call it lazy, it’s a massive task that I take over a long period of time instead of doing all the characters at once.

Two days and still nothing from blizzard on the love rocket

They’ll just do a regular post about the event been live and maybe some mention about the new rewards + hardmode if that was developed…

They didn´t even create new gameplay for the new mount Heartseeker mana ray, It’s just a mount in a vendor which is great compared to the rocket but it could had been a mount from a new love questlines or something more interesting.

2 Likes