X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

soo true sooo true

1 Like

Which many of us have done, having leveled an army of alts across more than one account, just to be disappointed EVERY. DARN . YEAR,

3 Likes

Honestly, the more they pointlessly waste my time, the less I play. I’m already down from three subs to varying between one or two (with some lapses), and I spend much less time in game. Maybe I should thank blizz - I read a ton more books now.

3 Likes

all of it is pointless.

the game is nothing more than a way to waste time.

having a specific mount doesn’t make anything less of a waste of time.

2 Likes

And so it begins

6 Likes

It nerver ends… :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’ll go mad trying this mount, I hope this year is the last one…I know Blizzard and when the next expansion release this year, the minimum level will increase to 70.

I don’t want to imagine the invest of time that’s leveling 40+ alts to 70 T.T

Kaivax or Chimes, Any news about this event? Any sort of better loot drop, improvements this year?

I wish they even fix the 10 instance per hour limit…I’ve most of my alts in a single realm, it’s a big time issue during this event.

3 Likes

@chimes - what is a greatly
Increased chance mean?

Update us on how you felt this event worked last year. I’ve been waiting a year for a response. Your next blue post better not be “ we heard your feedback but won’t have time to implement the changes in time for 2024”

The event is is four days …. Nothing?

I’m just getting the one off of the Trading Post and painting it…

1 Like

this just might be the first year I only do 1 toon a day w/the greater increased chance. I have been doing it on 15 toons for 14 years…I AM TIREDDDD.

I stressed doing 5 toons a day for the BLUE Arfus pet during the Halloween event (didn’t get it btw)… and I am too exhausted to grind it this year again…anyone else with me?

1 Like

I got my Big Love Rocket the first attempt last year.

Now imagine doing 50+ per day…maybe this year, I’ll quit and just do 1 attempt per day…

1 Like

cant wait to farm out another +1 mount ill never use

I hope you guys are already looking forward to the new Noblegarden mount drop. :clown_face:

It’s word trickery. Most will see “greatly” and get excited but if the drop rate was .5%, raising it to 1% is considered “greatly”.

3 Likes

Hell, I’d be surprised if ‘greatly’ even raised it to a .05% chance.

3 Likes

True, I was being optimistic.

2 Likes

Event is in 3 days and still nothing rofl

Cant wait to farm the mount again lol , been doing it since 2010

2 Likes

wtf lmao. That’s just getting sad. What a ridiculous state of affairs. SMH.

2 Likes