Wyrmrest Accord Discord

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

so how about the chicken i thought the chicken was delicious

3 Likes

i think my lineup in DBFZ is: Hit, Android 16, and Blue Goku after some initial lab time

Someone chose to reopen this thread? That’s a decision they’ll come to regret.

There was a forum bug closing many threads across the forums.

1 Like

Really shouldn’t be shutting down any thread that a specific group chooses to target for the sake of shutting it down.

3 Likes

I’m pretty ok with Blizzard choosing to close any thread that turns into a train wreck.

Also, the harmless character concept thread got locked too, so I guess this is just a bug going around.

Yeah, that makes sense to me.

:eyes:

Looks like this thread was one of many that was getting locked because of a rogue forum bug. All is good now.

And this Discord is pretty cool, too.

1 Like

The forum software has become self aware.

2 Likes

It got a whiff of Kazimir and panicked!

i am not stinky!!!

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been telling everyone too :frowning:

Half my post count is gone because of these threads :frowning:

Which class has had the most consistently stylish armor sets?

I think I’m leaning toward Warlocks–they have a hiccup here and again, but overall their themes seem to range between destructive malevolence and unspoken foreboding and usually look pretty good.

Paladins have probably had the most consistently bad.

2 Likes

A thread that was several years old suddenly getting hundreds of replies because of drama should probably not be kept up to be frank.

Same with the new one.

This is subjective. Shamans having best sets are objective.

How about one that’s been up 3 days? Cuz that’s what happened.

1 Like

Err, what?

Considering the forums just moved and the only things moved here were threads active in the two weeks prior, I don’t see how a years old thread is relevant.

1 Like

Warlocks are definitely good.

I think priests are pretty consistently on point, a few blunders but if you play races like humans, undead, dwarves and basically anything that’s not a troll, tauren and now orc. The class sets are almost all solid.

Warriors are another that I think are typically pretty good, same with Deathknights. Agree that Paladins can be pretty iffy, a few good sets here but a lot of ones that just feel so random. I do like the universally hated crystal purple power ranger set from SSC though, especially on non-Draenei.

2 Likes