Wyrmrest Accord Discord

I tried FFXIV multiple times but I just…I dunno <_< I hate that game so much for so many reasons.

I do like ESO though, and the fact there are some openly gay NPCs there. Also in SWTOR, but the only thing I enjoyed about SWTOR were the class stories. Everything else was pretty bleh.

I just picked up ESO to try, and while it is a lot of fun to trounce around to go around a Morrowind nostalgia trip, the whole style of the UI makes it feel vaguely like a mobile game. I expect someone to try to charge me to equip new gear any moment now.

One of the mods recently started up a Tabletop channel as well, if World of Darkness or the like is your thing.

1 Like

Koopa here, and yeah. Discord is amazing. Haven’t seen any discourse among the community of 1000+ strong. It’s moderated very well and I’m enjoying the company of everyone there. Even if I don’t join in the conversation, there’s some entertaining folk in here. 10/10. If you haven’t joined yet, I highly suggest joining and checking it out.

And it’s a great way to scout out guilds, or get help in PvP or PvE in those channels.

2 Likes

Is there a particular Discord Channel you are suggesting I join, or is this just a general post about how wonderful Discord is? I didn’t see a specific channel invite anywhere in this thread. I would certainly like to access a centralized place to look for guilds, ask game mechanics questions that get useful answers, etc., on this server.

2 Likes

The link at the bottom of the first post is the invite link.

3 Likes

I like it better if it sounds like the discord is a lost city of gold, or a speakeasy.

We’re a lost city of somethin’, alright!

dnd as well of course. but it’s mostly just me screaming about vtm yeah

1 Like

you literally made it for VTM you nerd.

y - yeah but

1 Like

it’s supposed to be for Yu-Gi-Oh but the mods are corrupt

3 Likes

The Discord’s pretty cool. Cool channels, cool people.

I need a jacket.

1 Like

Well it can still be used for Yu Gi Oh. If you send people to the shadow realm :thinking:

Let’s not go too far.

Yeah, it’s not that cold, no need for a jacket.

It’s perfectly fine BBQ weather, don’t know what you need a jacket for.

To look COOL.

Cad brings his best jacket to school

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/714/378/048.jpeg

Is it a neon windbreaker from circa 1994?

1 Like