WWE Raw and Smackdown Champions

It is a bit of an irony, but most heels won championships this Wrestlemania weekend. The only face who won was Bianca Belair - against another face , acting heelish.

Right now, all but one Raw and Smackdown champions are heels. NXT excluded.

I was looking up future dates for when wwe would come to Cali or Vegas and everything is TBD or Florida

1 Like

Yeah, I know. I guess we will have to wait until things normalize and they can go on the road. I don’t see them leaving Florida for the time being.

I forgot R-Truth is also a champ (face).

So cute! I just wanna pinch your guys cheeks!

I haven’t watched that stuff since the 1980s. Loved it, although I was about 10 so maybe that had something to do with it :thinking:

No idea who is who now though.

LOL, don’t pinch too hard.

Today’s wrestling with WWE is sort of similar in 80’s gimmicks, but the content is watered down to keep up with the times. I definitely enjoyed the 90’s.

AEW is WWE’s “competition”. But that company might grow exponentially and then give WWE a real competition for fans.

Yeah now you’re talking Pokémon’s to me.

Put it this way, for years I thought wwe was someone mistyping we or wee. I saw an advert and realised what it was late last year.

On a side note, I do still have my mint trading card sets from the mid 80s.

1 Like

My brother and uncle want to get blitzed drunk and go to a wrestling match wearing dx shirts telling everyone to SUCK IT! XXX. I might wear my rattlesnake gear and clack budweisers together all night.

I’m kind of old now I’d probably start seeing swirlies and fall asleep

1 Like

Ah, the Attitude Era. It was fun, though. The constant of this era was not SCSA or the Rock. It was Triple H getting the belt as a transitional champion, because he couldn’t hang with the others. But at least he is a 14-time champ.

1 Like

I was more into sable and the puppies than H

1 Like

Jerry Lawler and his puppies comments, hilarious,