WW needs keefers skyreach back

monk is actually unplayble feeling without skyreach, please blizzard give us the option atleast just for the movement.

17 Likes

They removed a talent everyone likes, and decided to create another one, rusing reflexes, an inferior clunkier version that no one will use…

11 Likes

Yes,ww needs skyreach back.

4 Likes

Please specify just the dash because the crit was really bad.

1 Like

we just want the dash, the crit itself made for awkward burst windows. the movement was so fun.

1 Like

Yeah its actually insane how much worse monk feels now. Ive mained monk for a long time and am highly considering a change now. Rushing reflexing is a GARBAGE awkward talent. Also, how do we feel about the weird double jump? I think it feels a bit underwhelming as well.

5 Likes

Man i loved skyreach i was really hyped for monk, was going to main it this xpac. Never been too much into dps spec though. Hopefully fistweavers and brewmaster havent lost too much, havent got the time yet to check all the changes.

2 Likes

Yes, also bring Serenity back, i don’t want to play a summoner.

6 Likes

no way is somebody begging for skyreach back LOL my eyes. i have C.

you are the only person with the L take opinion.

3 Likes

In pvp clearly we have a huge disadvantage without skyreach, the another talents are too slow compared with all roots that you face in PVP. Survi feels worse and talents like expel harm that now are passive feels useless in some cases. Also, why they take 3-4 skills from pvp talents?
In pve you are losing damage without skytouch, but that was a decision from blizz that they wanted MELEES not ranged classes , so they want us dead and eating all things on the floor. If they make that changes, they would make us hit harder at least.

1 Like

You now dash towards targest with roll. It killed me last night in Uldaman when I rolled towards an add and rolled right into the rotating laser beam because I forgot about it. I think I talented for it somewhere, I have to figure out where that was in the tree.

Will be retiring my WW monk if this is not added back as an option. As someone who picked up keys and pvp in shadwowlands when it was a legendary the class feels unplayable without it. The roll is just not the same and a horrible change that was not neccesary.

1 Like

They need to make the Clash Choice node shared with Keefer’s dash (forget the crit bonus) instead of ‘Rushing Reflexes’. I’ve tried Rushing Reflexes a few times and its super unreliable, janky and weak.
Essentially ‘Rushing Reflexes’ to be swapped with the Keefer TP dash.

The other option is to add Keefer’s as a PvP talent, which I would also be fine with but would prefer to have the option in PvE too and would be fun on BrM and MW.
Feels super bad not having access to this!

It’s not just keefers they got rid of everything that helped melee actually play the game without a giant boss body taking up 90% of the screen. So that’s fun.

I really just miss the 10 yard Tiger Punch range, especially since we no longer have Expel Harm we can use while running (back) into combat.

1 Like

The other big disadvantage in PvP right now is not having the option to take Serenity.

Storm Earth and Fire is the only damage cooldown I know of that typically causes you to do less damage because it’s so easy to CC clones.

I agree it’s actually a joke, hope blizzard see this right now monks feel unplayable in arena.

Bring back keefers and bring back serenity

Still believe they should give serenity a super sayian animation

2 Likes

I was really excited about the new monk talents at first, but then I realized they got rid of Skyreach - my favorite talent - plus I can’t use Expel Harm to avoid breaking combo strikes. I’ll take Dragonflight WW back, even with the annoying Tiger Statue.