WW monk rotation for a noob like me!

Hey! I used my free boost here from buying dragonflight, and basically got walked through this talent setup that I have. With my current setup, is there a TLDR for rotation? ST and AOE. If it’s too loaded of a question, I understand, I’m just looking for some basic rules if you will to get me started before I start trying to min/max anything.

Currently, in aoe situations I pop xuen + bone dust brew + elemental thingy that has a pink icon, then I prioritize glowing SCK > RSC > BOK > tigers palm as the builder and try to hit a different button every time to keep the mastery thing going

I’ve asked a few monks for a clear cookie cutter rotation but haven’t been getting any straight answers. I’d appreciate any feedback, even if you tell me to buzz off! :smiley:

Also I’m sorry if my abbreviations for abilities are incorrect, I’m only 2 days into this monk thing.

I think right now, specifically while Bonedust Brew is active, you can actually just ignore your mastery and spam Spinning Crane Kick.
That was the case for most of Shadowlands and it looks like its going to be the case for Dragonflight, but there are some more detailed resources in the link I am going to give you that will give you more accurate information.

Check out this thread for some helpful links for a new monk. You will want to look at the Icy Veins link in particular, as Icy Veins is an amazing resource for freshly boosted characters.

1 Like