WW Monk LF EST guild

Hi all,

After being a very sporadic and casual solo player for the last two expansions, I finally have a bit more free time and would like to get back into raiding for the first time since BC. I’m not looking for anything Mythic level at this point, mostly just Heroic raiding, M+ and some PVP with good people. I’m able to commit to weekday raids consistently and weekend raids a bit less so.

Hoping I can find a good guild as I’ve really enjoyed my time on WrA! BNet is Zumolok#1274.

Thanks!

Wanted to actually post on the right Monk this time and also add that I’m more than willing to heal as well!

Hello!

If you are a roleplayer as well, The Grim might interest you.

We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30-11:30 Eastern time. For each tier, we always clear Normal and Heroic, and we always earn the AotC achievement, as well as any meta-achievements for the raid that award mounts or titles.

We do M+ on Fridays, starting around 8:30 or 9:00 Eastern, and whenever else people group up to run them.

We do PVP, both casual and rated content on Sundays and Wednesdays, starting at 9:00 Eastern. Our casual events consist of the weekly PVP quest, wPVP, regular BG’s, and BG Brawls. Rated is for RBG’s and Arenas.

We are a medium sized guild, made up mostly of working adults, many with families, and some college students. We have a very low tolerance for drama and attention seekers, so the guild environment is very friendly and easygoing. Real life always comes first, so absences from events are totally acceptable. We just ask to be notified in advance when possible, so we can plan accordingly.

If that sounds interesting to you, you can find more information on our forum recruitment post, as well as a link to our Discord and website. Feel free to pop into Discord and say hi! We can also answer any questions you have, and you can browse our public channels and get a feel for our community.

WrA Grim Post: [H-RP/PVE/PVP] The Grim - Choose your Path!

Hope to see you soon!

Edit: Oops, you’re a Void Elf, not a Blood Elf! :smiley: Well, if you ever consider switching to Horde…

Hey there!

The Call is an RP-PvP guild looking to add some new peeps, if you’re interested in some RP as well n_n

We’re mostly active weeknights and weekends. Some of our members have started mythics, most are doing heroics or still leveling. Always looking for trouble out in the world.

Here’s our forum post [A-RP-PvP] Have You Heard The Call?

Feel free to contact us in-game if you’re interested!