WW just got reckted

Did you see those nerfs hitting Nov 1?

20% dps nerf across the board. That hurts. And you know blizzard won’t un-nerf us come DF release.

8 Likes

We’ve been in pre-patches before. They overnerf for pre-patch and then the class will not get fully fixed by the end of Dragonflight. I’d put money on it.

8 Likes

It had to be done. Did you see beta numbers? All of the melee are doing too much damage.

4 Likes

I expected nerfs but this part about the blue post bothers me. Nerfing random stuff like wdp and rjw does the exact opposite of what this implies.

Also SCK was untouched. I swear if the spec spends the majority of DF with the degenerate ignore your entire kit and spam SCK over and over in AoE I might just have to play something else.

2 Likes

ww will be just done for DF with those nerfs coming in hot in pvp

after they bugfixed strike you can clearly see that right now WW damage is kind of pathetic compared to the rest and is way too easily countered

I have no clue why they didn’t learn yet to implement pve fixes STRICTLY FOR PVE

9 Likes

Are you insane? Go watch ANY WW beta PvP. They were literally one shotting people,
and when they weren’t, their consistent damage was absolutely unhealable.

There’s a plethora of content displaying this…

5 Likes

because of a bug and there is a reason pvp balance is separate from pve.

6 Likes

you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and it shows bigtime

8 Likes

Yeah I only have literal data/video footage. This isn’t my opinion lol.

They were unstoppable in PvP, and top of the pack in PvE. It’s not hard to find whatsoever…

3 Likes

these devs have zero clue how to tune pvp i swear should just rehire more devs or actually put effort into it man why dont they add the nerfs strictly to pve

1 Like

and i have literal gameplay experience nothing tops that and i know that WW does good burst rn and middle of the pack sustained in pvp

4 Likes

because the spec is getting hard carried by the fact its tier was terrible compared to everyone else and conduits like CS, CO and BMH were a bigger problem.

Blanket nerfing an entire classes abilities in pre-patch is just bad balance. You look at the borrowed power that is the problem first especially since we are losing it in 3 weeks.

A couple of things to your “nothing tops that.”

1. There is HEAVY, though understandable bias.
  2. You are a single sample. Which is the smallest sample size.
  3. I am basing my position off of data taken from hundreds of instances, both PvP and PvE from other monk players.

You’re hoping that I think you are telling the truth, and not being biased.

I have no bias, and am basing my entire argument off of a big data pool that I’ve seen with my own eyes.

6 Likes

nobody cares what 1500 ww players think in pvp man

3 Likes

Im not in denial like you i can accept when something is broken or not or is overtuned

And here I am one of the 3400+ WW’s telling you that you are completely wrong about everything you just said

just stop already when you have no clue you are just here to see the reaction of ww’s to the nerfs because you are insecure about your own class

5 Likes

HOLLEEEEE SHAZAAAM

its all these damn meta plebs that flocked to windwalker because they were finally topping dps charts. Maybe they can also leave after this nerf, PLS

4 Likes

If you’re gonna claim to be a 3400 rated monk, gonna need a non alt post. Again, you’re hoping I believe you.

How do I have a bias lol. I don’t play monk. The denial however, rather staggering.

4 Likes

You can make your own research idm i don’t have to justify anything to someone who lives in denial and to top it off:

kek

6 Likes

You don’t have to justify anything, true. But when you are anchoring your point to you being literally one of the highest rated players in the world, and don’t back it up with proof, it destroys your credibility.

And if you’re lying about that, well…

4 Likes

hes legit is though 1 the highest ww’s world bro lmfao

3 Likes