WW doesn't need nerfs

We are glass cannons for a reason. Fire mages and ret can still global us. Who cares about karma when you can just ice block or bubble it off and kill the monk easily. So many people are asking for nerfs because they got clapped by a monk and now they think it needs nerfed. Sounds like a l2p issue to me.

11 Likes

Looking forwards to seeing how this plays out

31 Likes

Wym whats wrong

Why do we buy carries in one thread, and still speak as if we know about the game in another thread

43 Likes

Better question: whys ur highest rating 1500 this season as a shaman?

1 Like

(10 characters)

33 Likes

Get off the drugs dude they are making you stupid.

10 Likes

posting in a spicy sunday thread

We aren’t talking about me here. I’m talking about you

Awwwe, yes the typical WW defending what’s obviously over tuned and wants to keep what little rating he has earned during it.

8 Likes

So because 2 classes that are OP (and are getting nerfed) can kill you it makes you ok? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Morom

10char

not only that the dan bilzerian of WWs

1 Like

But we are. You’re trying to buy rating because you have no clue how arena works or just to lazy. I’m going with the 1st part. Nice try though.
Keep your opinions for the CC company you use when they charge you for that small in game achieve you get.

6 Likes

2 monks liked the post, how predictable.

3 Likes

I would say when an arms warrior think ww is not okay, but arms is, then I have really seen everything this expansion. :wink:

Just in case you haven’t realized: Your class is even stronger!

And a non-ww-player would love to dislike it, how predictable.

About topic: Dumb post, let us send it to nirvana without posting in here.

Questions someone being under 1500, is also under 1500…

They global everyone…

2 Likes

Trading bubble or block for karma is huge. They only WWs that die fast are the ones brawling with rets or warriors when they got cds up.

When did I say arms was ok as is? Ret ww arms is the reason I stopped playing my rogue lol. However of the 3 classes listed above Arms is probably the most balanced. Either way I don’t care what happens with PvP changes because I’m not taking anything even remotely seriously till season 2 when hopefully Blizz has their :poop: together.

I don’t want to be mean, but I don’t think your experience is high enough to know what wws die to what. I mean, you are playing on a rating where you guys probably shred through karma without even realizing that karma was up.

That are the same guys who die to the burst pve rotation of a monk, because they haven’t realized he is bursting.