WTS Void-Shrouded Satchel (Touch of the Void heirloom trinket)

Greetings! I am attempting to clear out character inventory on Azuremyst since I no longer play on this realm and I have several Void-Shrouded Satchels I need to get rid of. For those who don’t know, these items cannot be sold on the Auction House, but they can be traded or sent via mail. Once you receive Void-Shrouded Satchel and open it, you will receive the Touch of the Void heirloom trinket that can only be obtained through a rare garrison mission.

If you are interested, I ask that you respond here so that I can reach out to you when we’re both online, or you can send me an in-game mail stating your offer and when you will be online next, or if I accept your offer, I can just C.O.D. it. (Please send to Tamzen-Azuremyst.) I am on furlough so I have all the time in the world right now. :wink:

P.S. I am open/willing to accept gold payment via other realms if Azuremyst/Staghelm (Alliance) isn’t where you keep yours. This would require a certain level of trust, but I assure you, I have no intention of scamming anyone out of hard-earned gold. Anyway, I’d prefer Wyrmrest Accord (Alliance), Proudmoore (Horde), Shadow Council (Horde), Tichondrius (Horde), but again, I am open to any ideas.

Thanks!

Hey! I’m not sure if you still have these or still trying to get rid of them, but I sadly don’t have any characters on your realm and have no way to transfer gold there, but I’m willing to figure something out if you are!

Hey! If you still have some I’d be more than happy to get one out of your hands, and I just so happen to be in Wyrmrest so the transaction should be easy if you’d like to have some gold there.

i would like to get it if you still got some left