Wth is goin on with mmr

Im literally being qued with gladiators in 1700 rss.

Its like week 3 and there is still glads in the 1700s

Meanwhile ive played 3 games and gotten back like 40-50 points from that 1 triple unbalance druid lobby like bruh

2 Likes

I mean maybe just beat them?

Thats easy but with the mmr being dog atm 1 bad lobby set back 100 pts with 3 wins getting me like 30-40

Shadowlands glads aren’t glads they are just duelists

Dragonflight glads on 5th alts play said alts on a duelist level

1 Like

The glads aint my problem its the mmr punishing losses way worse that s1 and wins being less rewarding

Caster lobbies 24/7 with healers not knowing when to apply their defensives and paladins not providing support for the team but opposing them they support their team

1 Like

I mean most of them we know honestly how they got their mount :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

Easiest form of gladiator to bully in arenas

Welcome to my life, all the games I’ve had and am having are just casters and sometimes, a melee.

Special attention to frost mages and SP… seems like this shi$$y algorithm just puts me in mage and SP lobbies. It’s amazing (I wonder if that’s the case because my q times are 40m+)

In this scenario it’s usually 2-4 (I lose almost 50r) when I go 4-2 I gain 30r (max) it’s a joke

1 Like

I have no prob with shadow priest just spec 2 srs and they kill themselves for you but frost mage is a HUGE offender with ice lances 3x critical strike effect dping 100k per ice lance and 140k per with their burst its absolutely insane

1 Like

Mages are a joke in most lobbies. They get bullied hard.

Rating is irrelevant, rank is what matters

ya’ll aint hungery enough around here

I’m pretty hung mate.

mhmm. and for some reason they all seem to have the Slands glad mount from season 1 or season 2 forget which it is but its the really common one.

Its the season 1 mount. Theres a reason why by season 2 they changed their “advertisement” policy ingame :smirk:

1 Like

play gw2 the better pvp game. wow is for sissy losers that are confused

you hungry for that man meat

:laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: