WTF is with old raid scaling?

There is a legacy buff, it is just hidden.

All they need(ed) to do is increase the buff - problem solved.

That they refuse to do so tells you everything you need to know.

2 Likes

Even Blizzard has no idea what they are doing.

In DF we will have the equivalent power of 16 start-of-BFA players. This ignores that DPS went up at least 400-500% over the course of the raid tiers in both legion and BFA, so if you want to solo mythic Nyalotha raids, You will be doing so with the equivalent power of 3-4 BFA players. Amazing.

2 Likes

Ever since Ion has said “Shaman reincarnation is the greatest defensive cd EvAr” i don’t put much stock in what he says. Sadly it takes work (and raid tiers) to fix and scale the old raids properly and quite frankly they don’t give two kobold turds to change it.

1 Like

People have to put action to words and unsub if this bothers them.

This is the way.

They just find different ways to skew MAUs and people still supporting their other i.p’s. Unless millions unsub then it’s all for naught. :man_shrugging:

I can’t even get past the 2nd boss of heroic Antorus on a lvl 60 item lvl 250… Legion was 3 expansions ago. No one is doing it for mechanics, they are doing it to collect transmog to make up for the lack of it in the last two expansions.

This is an awful change. I use to look forward to transmog collecting from 2 expansions before, now I can’t even fully do 3 before…

3 Likes

If this drags on for over a month I will consider it a stealth nerf.

Legion is three expansions old by now and nearly half a decade old.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

I am on the exact same page here. Sounds dumb, but a big expansion feature for DF was being able to solo all the BFA raids and get “new” appearances for my alt transmogs.

1 Like

During BFA you had 450-475 gear. Now you have 250-275? Remember when they said it would be about the same once players were geared at 60? Hah another lie.

2 Likes

I seen that their “buff” they talked about was enough to take it back from a 1 minute 30 second ttk to 49s ttk. Still no where close to the 23s ttk we had in 9.3. Nothing will convince me this isn’t done on purpose with actual malice.

2 Likes

Feb for me. it was mostly planned as dabblings on steam, xbox have me go I like sp games and should spend more in them for a bit. wow I keep going I paid till feb so lets use that.

Retail and classic with some director calls (retail this would beone of them) has me go yeah…the lapse desire meter has reach 90%.

both got a few months to change.

I will come back, always do. it jsut be at…10.2 ish or 10.3. classic I need pvp weapons for plain old honor (no rating). not even uber weapons. Just some pvp 200 like savage. and 3 little letters that start massive fires. RDF.

They do this on purpose to slow down players. They should have NEVER did a stat squish in the first place but instead toned down the BIG leaps in our stats every tier/level. Other mmo’s that have been around longer and have waaay more xpacks then WoW never had this issue or had to do a stat squish.

3 Likes

At this point it is done on purpose to introduce scaling which is not transparent and inconsistent.

So inconsistent to the point even BlizZard doesn’t know what is going on and how scaling is applied across multiple expansions with varying numbers and multipliers.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Exactly how I think!

The gear stats you get clearly are not useful, so why make it a challenged. The reward does not match the effort. It is just plain arrogant of Blizzard to think that their old raids are so good, people want to be challenged by then half a decade later for not combat progression…