WTF Happened to ED

Back in my day if it was red it was dead okay usually I was dead but that was only cause I sucked and the result of two+ vs me still what happened. Did Jalen quit where is CBH.

5 Likes

wtf happened to your sentences?

15 Likes

Didn’t know this was English class, next

4 Likes

Seems like there’s a lot of things you don’t know.

8 Likes

Large majority of us old guard are playing over on Grobbulus classic realm, no longer having to deal with the bs that is BFA and are having our fun with a version of the game where community and cooperation actually matter. Also PvP always on instead of dealing with War Mode toggling for WQ rewards only.

5 Likes

Ty Zenal

I don’t think you know me best not to antagonize me second warning I know you are new here but you should learn some server history before you speak.

4 Likes

Was that a threat?

That’s a genuine question because I can’t understand you. What do I get for the third warning? Take your time with your next post so it doesn’t come out like Taco Bell diarrhea.

13 Likes

you don’t get much but you will meet my alliance alts as you quest have fun.

3 Likes

But that does sound fun. You’re rewarding me with further attention.

11 Likes

This expansion isn’t WPvP friendly, you have more phases and sharding, and warmode. The only WPvP you can find is finding people doing world quests. Lots of people quit or transfered over to classic. You also have new people coming to the server and now they’re being the new face of ED with their crap filler guilds or derivative WPvP guilds that dont do anything. Warsong Battalion is now in Classic on Herod as Aanrecht, Clan battlehammer went to the grobbulus classic server.

3 Likes

“I don’t think you know me best not to antagonize me second warning I know you are new here but you should learn some server history before you speak.”

… Really now?..

5 Likes

Oh no. He might jump my character in the N’Zoth questing zones! With the flying mount ghost that could inconvenience me for a whole… couple of seconds…

4 Likes

Woah, be careful, this guy’s a real badass tough guy. We should ̶h̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ definitely ̶n̶o̶t̶ continue to antagonize and make fun of him

8 Likes

If he truly was as tough as he’d like us to believe, then he’s already failed to heed the first lesson:

“If you go someplace to kick @$! and take names, be prepared to have your !$@ kicked and name taken from you.”

Think I’m going to allow the others to have a crack at this nut before I do.

4 Likes

I feel like many of the replies in this thread need a “you must be new here” post.

1 Like

You guys are harassing this guy for no reason and honestly looking at your small item levels and insignificant little RP guilds that you like to play online dolls with, I think just about anyone could kill you. No wonder you all play rogue

4 Likes

Playing “internet tough guy” is basically openly inviting people to roast you, and I’m not exactly sure why you’re surprised to see people RPing on a designated RP server. Maybe it’s because you can’t hack it on a dedicated PVP server so you come here to be a big fish in a small pond? Joke’s on you, nobody cares.

8 Likes

We’re kinda more concerned with the “character” of who this person THINKS he is to go on pretending he has the clout and weight to throw around than we are his ability to play the game.

I generally loathe the idea of speaking for others however, Ben, Senneca, and myself sort’ve earned the stripes to carry ourselves the way we do backed by real world experiences.

This guy (and you, most definitely) lack the real world experience to be talking and carrying yourselves like that.

It’s just an insignificant little attitude you play up with your online dolls. Showboating and pretending is really no different than roleplaying.

No wonder you all joined a roleplaying realm.

1 Like

You kind of just proved his point that none of you know this server at all, Because before warmode it was a RP-PvP realm. And if you truly knew Emerald Dream in its prime you would know it was a WPvP realm. It’s what its known for and what many people come to this server to do. Pretty sure it was one of your guild members who started talking trash to this guy who only misses the WPvP. And you’re criticizing him for defending himself after you harass him. Dont know what kind of “real world experience” that is. But this guy will always have more clout than any of you RPers trying to talk trash on people for no reason. lol

8 Likes

Smokey’s in Quickfuse Cartel, not Swiftsilver, so he’s not one of my guild members, and you’re already working on incorrect, hasty assumptions. We know ED is and was an RP/PvP server (emphasis on the RP seeing as there are plenty of other non RP servers that are only PvP focused) which is why we rolled here because we all actively engage in WPvP in addition to RP. WPvP isn’t gone, but these days you have to go and seek it out. By the way, when you have to go around telling people how much “clout” you carry, it probably means you don’t have any.

4 Likes