WTB Heavy Junkbox x 1085

WTB Heavy Junkbox at 150g per box. I need 1085 of them. Please COD to Struggles or message me to discuss.

Morning Beer.

While you may not be interested in the price point. I sell lockboxes at 600 per unit.
I can have all your lockboxes in a relatively quick time frame.
It takes me about 45 minutes per 180 boxes, give or take.
If you are interested you can reply here or send mail to Reconbravo on Illidan horde to discuss btag and the rest of the particulars.

I will sell lockboxes at 500 per unit and can deliver them faster. I’m not sure how exactly I will manage this but I’m fairly confident if you pay me things will fall into place.

Before paying it, make sure that the goblin isn’t hoarding the treasure and filling the empty lock boxes with hot dogs and cigarette butts.

1 Like

That’s racist,I’m offended. Also nobody looks inside til after the transaction.

1 Like

Nah. Everybody knows that goblins don’t have feelings. Lol.

Besides, there’s nothing wrong with reminding people to examine deliveries of lockboxes before they pay their hard earned gold for them.

PS:

Cigarettes are offensive. Bahahahahaaaaa!

1 Like

That’s a laugh. We all know what dwarfs are hiding behind those bushy beards and at least the gnomes have the decency to be upfront. Look chum(p) I got about 2 minutes but even though time is money, I’ll let ya in on a little secret: modern ‘Lucky Strike Filters’ are just non-menthol ‘Newports’. For the fine toasted tobacco you crave, only unfiltered 'Lucky Strike will do. I know you want one.

1 Like