WTB 10 RBG carries/wins for gold

200k per win on Area-52.

I have tried for the past week to join yolo groups and to set up yolo groups without success. There is not many people doing RBGS in the first place and most require experience which I do not have. I want 10 wins for the mage tower tint and am willing to pay for it. PST me in game if interested. We don’t need to win every game, we don’t even need to have a premade team of your own people. I just want to be able to get into games and win 10 of them. I know fake rating is frowned upon but it’s only 10 wins on an alt that won’t be played once the skin is unlocked.

Delete this if it’s not allowed on the forums please. Haven’t been able to find a carry in trade chat so I figured I’d try forums.

Horde are running RBGs pretty frequently compared to Alliance.

I’m sure since you’re asking you’re at low MMR and due to that it’s not very difficult to get into games. I suggest just queue up, accept some rejection, but you’ll get into games. Some streaks of losses may happen, but your team or you will eventually get better and win a few. Maybe take you 4-5 days tops to get 10 wins. Could see a horde char low mmr do it in 1-2 days.

Best of luck.

OP you might try RBG discords like Oasis and just save your gold.

Whatever you end up doing I wish you the best of luck.