WSG the New Meta?

It will if it’s a wsg premade vs premade. The games wont last 5-10 mins with alliance gy camping and 3 capping all the time. Game times will go up which means not queuing as much in the hour.

I’m probably wrong but momma said I wasnt a smart person.

Anyone that mentions bg meta is getting a paw to the face :bear:

Let me rephrase, we kill EVERYTHING that gives honor, and still kill Drek. 19 times out of 10 it is a 6-7 minute game. That 20th is usually a turtle, and we usually get 200-300 HKs while they end with less than 30. Is that better? Specific enough for you?

I wish. Currently your queues pause while in a BG, another Blizz change from original vanilla.

1 Like

You can only kill everything in 6-7 mins because of the way you pull the warmasters. With the changes that will also stop.

You know we can still solo pull Drek right? Horde can also still solo pull Van, just to stupid to do it.

I give it two weeks before a new method or add on is made to premade again.

Of course you can still solo pull him. You just have to get past the scorched earth at ibt.

Horde play with all the npcs instead of pulling van. It’s the most frustrating part of av.

Dont forget about the heroic Horde who teleport back to Drek and hide in a hole with him lmao because you know your literal strategy to win is " Hide with our boss and elites ". Sounds like some hella hardcore pvp. lmaooooooo

I hit exalted with AV first week when it came out. I played around 15+ AV games last week and not a single one was 6-7 mins. They were all 30-40mins long and and as Horde I think I lost 2 games. However, I am back doing WSG. AV is POS BG since Vanilla change my mind.

I already figured out a way to force a fresh to pop. These changes will do nothing except make less AV for Horde. lol.

400-500 less cancer AV runs a week where we can now just sit and kill horde. sounds good to me. All those quick 6 min games keeping ur queue times down are about to disappear. No more horde zerg and trinket spam.

Length of games has essentially no effect on q times. It’s literally the fact that there aren’t enough ally players to go against all of the horde groups. Our insta q is here to stay until some horde reroll or quit.

Stay mad oldsaltyballs

I failed my math test 19 times out of 10

Does that mean if I reroll alliance I can play on your premade?

LOL how is he wrong?

Yeah AV queue times will be 1 hour, but he’s definitely not wrong.

How about “just play the game” as a meta?

The meta is determine by where the majority of the casual/non-premade PvPers of the minority faction hangs out, because more players = more games.

Why would casual/non-premade Alliance players go into WSG to be farmed and get no honor for it?

Things must be different at lvl 18

This is absolutely correct, the meta will be whatever the majority of alliance do out of necessity.

My theory is: the new meta for horde will be 5 man queue teams that queue WSG and AV at the same time and farm open world in between matches.