WSG exalted rewards

I asked this in the content post but figured this is a better way to get a response.

For Warsong Gulch exalted rewards, will only the epic bracers be available on Feb 12th? On the atlas loot addon it has the legs showing to be released at phase 6, except the warrior leggings which doesn’t have a phase listed. I’m guessing this is a bug. And is phase 6 accurate for the warsong gulch leggings?

1 Like

legs should be p3 as well according to wow head but they can be inaccurate at times

Blizzards post suggest the leggings will not be released with Blackwing Lair in February.

“The Argent Dawn, Thorium Brotherhood, Timbermaw Hold, Silverwing Sentinels, and Warsong Outriders faction vendors now offer reputation reward items that were added in patches 1.6 and 1.7 of original WoW.”

1.6 was the Blackwing Lair patch while 1.7 was the Zul’Gurub patch

Epic pants from Warsong Gulch appear to have been released along with the Naxxramas Patch (1.11).

Unfortunately I can’t post links, but if you search “Vanilla wow patch history” and “wowhead classic Outrider’s Plate Legguard” you will see that the comment history for the item only goes back to June 2006. That matches the month/year of patch 1.11.

Hi Blizzard, can we please get confirmation? A simple yes or no will suffice <3

Tweet them for a reply.

I know they are not going to respond. I just wrote this here jokingly.

The did respond - in a blue post that was quoted in this thread 15 days ago.

You ruined his joke, Hope you are happy.