[WSB] Announcing the Third Crusade

Greetings.
I departed from the realm thinking it would lead to a more prosperous future for the people of Emerald Dream. Unfortunately, that hope from two years ago seems now to have been a distant fantasy. The fracturing of my Empire has led to guilds rising up and fighting one another not in game, but on Twitter.
Emerald Dream has lost its way. What was once a glorious bastion of World PvP, culture, and Role-play has lost itself to moral degeneracy and outsider influence. Our pristine realm, the envy of North America, has fallen in grace and glory.

Earliest this evening, Master Templar Delby brought news to me from Twitter. A new Crusade has been called by the Pope. I have answered this call…on the Alliance. Alongside me stands noble allies and former foes, all united in one final attempt to make this server great and the beacon of civilization it was meant to be. We will establish a realm! One that will last a thousand years, or we will die trying!

To glory and beyond. Hail Victory!

21 Likes

Posted by Himanshu. My Main isn’t available for posting.

4 Likes

I thank you for returning moral righteousness and cultural enlightenment to the Alliance. We do not deserve the Empire’s good will, but we will be forever grateful for it. HEIL!

3 Likes

Deus vult!

1 Like

DEUS VULT. We will bring civilization and culture to the savage peoples of the horde. It will come to pass!

3 Likes

Faction transfer is taking far too long! GOD WILLS IT!

2 Likes

gets the butter

3 Likes

yay more potatoes to kill

5 Likes

Elune smiles on our noble enterprise.

1 Like

Well, I am not sure where to begin but let’s start with hello. Can you please clarify?
Warsong Battalion was transferred to the alliance side, and horde side that was left behind is now called Warsong Crusaders?
The main guild that went alliance is now called Empire of the North or kept Warsong Battalion?
I ask these questions because the guild name I see is Empire of the North?
Thank you.

1 Like

The time has come for everyone to stand up and fight the heathens of Emerald Dream. Too long have they turned our realm to the filth it is today. Balance has returned and we will make Emerald Dream great again!

1 Like

The guild name is still WSB. Primarily for branding purposes but there is an RP write-up coming soon. You can whisper Himanshu for invite if you have any issues!

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Balance must be restored. Glory to the Empire! For The Dream!

2 Likes

The realm must be pure once more, and the only way to achieve that… is through a crusade!

2 Likes

Does this mean there will be more alliance to kill?

1 Like

Unfortunately this isn’t entirely true as it seems the only guild willing to play the game is TAE, and we all know nobody wants that.

You should look at this as us doing you a favor honestly, all your complaining about not having people to fight on your own server and when someone decides to rectify that you all cry… it’s disappointing

10 Likes

Good riddance.

2 Likes

Seriously folks should be glad to see more alliance out in the world

7 Likes

Unless they never really wanted a fight to start with.

1 Like