Wrong Zone Elysian Decree macro

#showtooltip
/cast [nomodifier] Elysian Decree
/cast [mod:shift, @player, nodead][mod:ctrl, @cursor, nodead][nomod, @player][] Elysian Decree

Any way of making this macro actually work? Really getting tired of being told, "You are in the wrong zone, " when trying to use this macro. This has been a bug since shadowlands and I’m curious if there’s a work around or if Blizzard is finally going to fix something that people have been complaining about the whole expansion.

Go back to Shadowlands and change you Covenant to Night Fae or Venthyr.

Optimized the macro:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@player] [mod:ctrl,@cursor] [nomod,@player] [] Elysian Decree

Wasn’t sure if you wanted nomod to be at player and alt to display the reticle. If that’s the case use the above. If you just want it to default to player if you don’t hit shift or ctrl then use the following:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@player] [mod:ctrl,@cursor] [@player] Elysian Decree
1 Like

I was wanting the macro to act like normal when I press it, place it at myself when holding shift, and placing it at my cursor when holding ctrl. I appreciate the response, but unfortunately none of these macros work. I get “spell not learned” on all sigil macros, they’re all grayed out.

Edit: Apparently logging out fixes it, lol.

Did you do this?

Then you want this macro:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@player] [mod:ctrl,@cursor] [] Elysian Decree
1 Like

Thank you, Elven!

This will fix it only until you swap to vengeance and back again, since you have precise sigils talented as vengeance, causing the macro to pull the wrong variant of elysian decree. If you drop precise sigils from vengeance as well, I believe changing specs should be fine. If both specs have precise sigils, it just bricks it for both of them.

Covenant choice doesn’t seem to impact the macro at all.

2 Likes

Yeah, was just about to say that, I’m night fae, and it doesn’t matter, it still says wrong zone.

still no working