Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening to you.
When I do dungeons, the nameplates of Friendly Players have class colors, which are frustrating hard to differentiate from enemies at times. How can I make it always green or another color?
Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening to you.
When I do dungeons, the nameplates of Friendly Players have class colors, which are frustrating hard to differentiate from enemies at times. How can I make it always green or another color?
Would really like an answer to this as well, really threw me off this morning, thinking I was surrounded by enemies.
Seems to be happening it the open world and delves too.
Edit: Now Valeera has a nameplate too! Is there a way to make it less irritating and/or remove it?
If you’re not using a nameplate addon: In the game menu (Esc./Options) under Nameplates/Friendly Player Nameplates there is a Use Class Color for Names checkbox option. Does this not do what you are wanting?
Speaking of colors on nameplates. API restrictions keep HealBot from showing debuffs on party members. That’s bad and wrong and needs to change.
Just a different color then I’m used to. I’ll keep fiddling with it for now.
Edit: Already tried that, thanks though.