Wrathful Gear Discount Soon? ™

If wrathful is going to be cheap (belt / boots currently 390 or so honor), who’s going to be undergeared? Sounds like everyone will be on an even playing field for prepatch.

Also I’d imagine most people just want it for tmog.

2 Likes

So Blizzard is killing your dreams right now?

If you weren’t doing this while having gear you were playing wrong so.

2 Likes

Someone on reddit linked this https://cata-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?search=wrathful+gladiator which seems to show in original cata wrathful gear did just have honor costs.

277s still have a rating requirement listed, 264s didn’t.

264 2hs cost 2,550 honor on that site.

According to this post: https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/eu-en/14574620792-cataclysm-currency-changes-explained/#:~:text=A%20hardcap%20will%20be%20implemented,silver%20per%20point%20of%20Honor.

WotLK honor converted to Cata honor at .024 so 75,000 honor would only give you 1,800 in the new system.

No idea if any of that will still be true for classic pre-patch.

In the cases of items that are already on beta, I think the beta items are cheaper than the items on that site though. IE: rings on that site are 725 honor, but on beta they’re 298.

1 Like

bumping for blue post

4 Likes

lame should of had wrathful for honor now, like brutal was after final tbc season, not make us wait till pre patch with the limited honor crap

4 Likes

Gotta cater to those bots - can’t have nice things for casuals cuz of them.

2 Likes

any update?

2 Likes

Aint gonna happen till Prepatch. Blizzard made up their minds. but what confuses me is that S8 is still going…

4 Likes

You were unable to queue for rated arena last night when I checked, has that changed?

I just figured they either forgot to make post-season changes to the vendors or they are just being lazy and waiting for the pre-patch changes to kick in.

7 Likes

Remember things like this for everyone thinking they will give support to cata and onwards…

They are too focused on sod and keep the beta somehow stable for the pre patch only…

5 Likes

where are the discounts for s8 gear?

7 Likes

another bump hoping for discounts

4 Likes

Prepatch will be too late as arena points will cease to exist, wtb stuff with my AP before it gets converted to honor

4 Likes

Plz Blizzard can we get a blue post on this one?

6 Likes

Season of Gimmicks wont last too much longer. People are already quitting in droves.

4 Likes

seems really weird they wouldn’t respond considering every other season this was fixed the day of

3 Likes

Bump for response

3 Likes

Scummmm lol have fun

Earning the gear during the season would have fixed this problem for all of you “git gud” lol jk

Idk what the delay is but you can assume itll come before prepatch. Rating reqs drop every season, including original s8 ending. Its not a huge deal compared to them getting prepatch launch functional (its not even close) so maybe they arent putting resources on this (yet).

1 Like

yeah those huge resources to remove the rating requirement and half the price…/sarcasm

3 Likes