Wrath Pre-patch Update

Blizzard, have you any update on when the pre-patches might come through for Wrath? It’s been almost a month since the last blue post.

4 Likes

Im sure theyll get right on responding to this random thread.

I believe we will have a solid date on prepatch by the end of the month.

1 Like

A few weeks after the Joyous Journeys Summer XP event.

2 Likes

Should we expect this joyus buff around mid august?

I’m expecting the Xp buff tomorrow or next tuesday.

2 Likes

Same.

:slight_smile:

Oh ok, thanks. That sounds much better :slight_smile:

7/19 is the rumor for XP buff.

I’m not someone who takes time off for release dates but for someone who does this would be incredibly annoying. I really don’t get why they still haven’t given a single date, for joyous buff, for pre patch, for release. Like nothing to go off of. Some companies require at least 3 months for time off requests, gonna have alot for angry fans.

1 Like

How much time do they require for sick personal health days?

Shouldn’t you be a Troll and not a Tauren?

Yeah they are horrible at keeping custormers in the loop.

I’m hopimg we hear something tomorrow and that something contain everything from the xp buff to pre patch to launch dates.

2 Likes

Based on both recent and Classic to date, it appears to be a side project Activision-Blizzard is trying to run on the cheap.

I suspect they are being conservative in nailing anything down because they don’t have the pull to siphon resources from elsewhere in the company if they hit an unexpected barrier.

Fwiw, i think the same applies to the server management problems. Yes, it is possible it’s a conspiracy for them to siphon transfer fees, but also equally likely they just aren’t prepared to work out and execute any plan that would make things better, even if the transfer fees are probably somewhat washed by lost subs. Possibly both are true - they can collect the fees with less work than fixing it.

I 2nd this. The 50% exp buff will go in some time near the server mergers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.