Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Ulduar Now Live!

RDF wasn’t until just before ICC so… guess you’ll be waiting a while.

They should remove rating from item pieces. Higher rated players who are pushing for r1 and glad don’t care about having special shoulders or weapons that others can’t get.

1 Like

While the tournament grounds are still under construction, you can still travel to Icecrown and visit the Argent Tournament Grounds daily quest hub to prepare for the challenges ahead.

Does that mean I can practice crossing lances with some other dudes?

You can do that already at your nearest Holiday gas station.

1 Like

@blizzard can you please confirm if the 10/25 Naxx loot tables will be changed on Tuesday or Thursday.

1 Like

“Gear that formerly dropped in Normal 10-player versions of Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity, and The Obsidian Sanctum can now drop from dungeon bosses when they’re under the effects of the Mysterious Titanic Relic.”

Can? Like it’s possible? Can we infer that it’s possible that they DONT drop raid gear?

It drops in testing.

Early dungeon bosses drop 10 man naxx loot.

Final bosses drop 10 man KT loot and Maly/Sarth loot

Awesome! Can’t wait to get me a Mimiron’s Head!

Awesome! Can’t wait to get a Mimiron’s Head!

Awesome! Can’t wait to get a Mimiron’s Head!

Please give us an update on Faction Change and Race Change services. It was mentioned at the beginning of WOTLK’s release that it would come out at a later phase, and was data mined from the recent Ulduar PTRs. Would really like an update on this.

11 Likes

Still no faction changes I guess. Lol. How embarrassing.

8 Likes

Ty for releasing P2 two days before Chinese New Year LUL
Edit: Oh Yea, forgot your want a global release( this is so irony)

Where are my arena points from last week?

Its amazing that 3 years of classic and players still ask these type of questions so lets break it down.

The release of the patch is thursday jan 19th this means that all content will be released january 19th.

Its also amazing that players are still shocked ata the 1 week announcement which was actually a 2 week notice since they announced the ending of season 5.

Also if u do a search of these forums over the last 2 months most players were predicting a release date of the week of jan 19th.

WHAT IS THE RATING REQUIREMENT FOR T2 PVP WEAPONS? Are you really going to leave them unchanged at 2350 CR?

1 Like

At least we got cross realm.

But yeah it’s just going to be a repeat of last season. No participation with everyone hardstuck at 1200/1300, forcing most to save points for end of the season. Rinse and repeat.

You’re wrong. The patch comes January 17th, the raid opens 19th.

2 Likes