Wrath of the Lich King Classic Patch Notes - Version 3.4.3

then there’s no point lmao

2 Likes

The weekly raid quest will become available when Icecrown Citadel opens.

3 Likes

Can we at least be told what the quest will be so we can avoid doing it until Thursday?

3 Likes

This is concerning. Isn’t one of the possible targets of the weekly raid quest Lord Jarraxus? Will someone that does a 10 and 25 player lockout before these quests are made available simply be left incapable of completing the quest this week?

4 Likes

Please reconsider releasing this quest today. There are players who are going to raid prior to icc release. You risk players, especially those that dont follow the forums, missing out of 10 very important badges.

This makes 0 sense.

5 Likes

Can we please know that the Weekly isn’t ToGC?

3 Likes

Are there any plans to up the drop rate of/ease to obtain Fragments of Val’anyr?

4 Likes

shouts out to blizz for removing the pvp section of the group finder, finding a 5s team is gonna be impossible while sifting through all of these hos/hol boosting posts. would really like to see a pvp section added, this is pretty terribly way to start the pvp season

1 Like

Buff windfury enhancement, make shamans great again

1 Like

does the newish lol " Quest Log and Quest Tracking" feature
actually replace the need to have Questie installed as a quest helper addon?

This is complete sentence

RDF needs to be looked into, the levels are messed up.

1 Like

Everything about this version of the game sucks, if i wanted to play retail I would. This LFG/LFR bs is why I dont play retail. Blizz screws the pooch again.

2 Likes

Go enjoy the vanilla server if that’s your gameplay. Leave the wrath server to those of us here to play wrath.

3 Likes

What is being done about people abusing the vote kick system?? Ive been kicked by numerous groups because i STRICTLY speak English. what is wrong with spanish people??? Im almost tired of wasting my time with 30 min ques because at the start i get Espanol? and I say english and instantly I am kicked…

Combat rogues need buffs kekw

You Retail Andys wanted all these changes now 70% of players quit or went back to classic era after the adding of all the retail elements into wrath. Why not just make a private server or SOM Wotlk for you players just like on classic and leave original Wotlk to late its retail now.

Clean and fun phase so far. Hopefully we don’t get the icc buff soon.

clean raids and loveing it

testing testing for science