Typhoon still broken

Typhoon has been broken since early beta. Currently, if it clips any terrain such as a wall or a hill, your next Typhoon cast will cause your client to bug out rendering your Escape key useless (for both bringing up the options menu and for exiting out of other menus) and also making your character unable to auto attack. Also makes it to where your cast bars will continue to completion even if canceled by movement, though no cast will go off.

The only way to fix it once it has broken is to either exit the client completely or zone in or out of an instance.

27 Likes

Bump for visibility!

4 Likes

This is really bad. My escape won’t work on my boomkin.

1 Like

Bump.

Would be nice if for once Blizz communicated to us

1 Like

Bump for visibility.

Wow I was wondering why this kept happening to my escape key. I couldn’t close any menus.

2 Likes

Are you guys gonna fix this or…

2 Likes

Can we at least get a curt nod, or I’d settle for a eye roll at this point to know it’s been looked at

lalalal holy bump. i thought i was losing my mind. reinstalling and uninstalling addons.

blizz wtf fix it

Bumping since this wont get fixed until Wrath ends

Bump cuz well, pretty major

:slight_smile: bump but not expecting anything. :cloud_with_rain:

Scarface bump

1 Like

I did not know that Typhoon was the culprit for doing this. Thanks ! Has this been reported enough in the bug section or do we need to submit more reports in order to have this fixed since you’re saying it’s been this way since early beta.

This is a bad bug because it almost makes the balance druid unplayable after Typhoon is cast.

This is the forum you might want to post this on.

Latest WoW Classic/WoW Classic Bug Report topics - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

SO THAT’S WHY IT’S DOING THAT! God, I thought my computer was dying… :sweat:

1 Like

I have used their bug report feature many times for this issue over the last 3-4 months. At this point I’m trying other options.

1 Like

Theres something that causes it on my paladin as well, don’t think its a druid only issue.

That’s crazy! We have narrowed it down to typhoon for druid specifically.

How is this not fixed Blizz???