Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Arrives September 26

I want the physical box set for dragonflight though. I haven’t seen anything on that yet, only the digital one so far. But yah i am hoping they do what they did with bc classic where we purchase a deluxe edition and get a mount variation for both retail and classic wrath. This would be cool.

1 Like

if your realm is already dead your deluding yourself if you think wrath is going to bring it back to life.

as much time as it took the first time around.

no we’re on mother sharaz. time to insert foot in mouth.

1 Like

They’re definitely providing a boost which was what was in the deluxe pack last time.

They didn’t say that though. They said XP buff was coming “a few weeks” before prepatch. And they said new servers are coming WITH prepatch.
So quit trying to spread false information.
Here are both articles that gives both of those time frames

XP Buff

Fresh Servers

1 Like

Nice! Can’t wait…

The real question: Will we get a Pre-Launch event and be able to obtain the rare armor from it? Will there be a plague, will there be scourge ships appearing in capital cities? Those things may seem trivial but they are not. They are part of the world building that helps people feel more connected.

3 Likes

I don’t have a source but the quote was “Naxxrammas will be released 2 resets after launch.” 8 days since release of Wotlk will be released on a Monday.

Dear Blizzard,

Please let us copy or migrate Season of Mastery characters to BC asap so we can start leveling, gearing and fix our professions before Wrath AND pre patch.

There is no reason for some of us to level a second character of the same race and class from level 1 just because the character migration to Wrath is kinda fuzzy.

When is SoM ending, will it end before Wrath is here and if so will we get time to level up, fix professions etc. A ton of questions and I kinda feel confused of how to prepare. Worst case scenario I stand there with a level 1 rogue on WOTLK release.

Best regards
A.D

3 Likes

Unless you’re saying you literally arent getting enough money to learn new recipes from the trainer, all of what I said is accurate. I dont understand how you can think that quests giving you more gold will mean you will be able to buy more things off the AH(if that is the case).

that is exactly what i was saying. You are wrong, thanks.

Agreed. I haven’t logged into this character in months. What difference would it make to my server if I transferred to a TBC server?

1 Like

Sorry, I had assumed you were better at the game, that was my mistake.

This nothing new - were you even playing back when WotLK first released>

Time to get to 70? I’m hoping you mean alts because if you’re not 70 by now it’s your fault LOL

1 Like

my my i struck a nerve, resorting to the old “ur bad” trick huh, well you would lick my boots to have me carry you through a normal 5man im sure.

Pre-Patch date is going to be… wait for it… August 23rd.

Why?, you ask? Because it’s 2 weeks after August 9th server migrations. Bliz would never lock players into migration while updating the servers to a new patch/expac. That would cause them more work. Oh, they’d do it if it only screwed the players but no way they would do it to themselves.

exactly… they need to announce the actual fresh server names, types, and number of servers so communities and guilds can start forming.

5 Likes

apparently the beta is a buggy mess.