Wrath Classic Zone Guide: The Storm Peaks and Icecrown

Wrath Classic Zone Guide: The Storm Peaks and Icecrown

Learn more about The Storm Peaks and Icecrown—two challenging Northrend zones beckoning Azeroth's champions.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Who are these threads for?

Everyone knows about these zones

2 Likes

Reading material for those still waiting on their appeals.

3 Likes

Is there an NPC in this zone that has your reply to the community’s concern for queue times and automated bans?

7 Likes

I have 2 fairly new players joining me right now. One has limited experience in WOTLK as she was 8 years old when it launched and then other just started playing WOW recently. Not everybody that plays has been here for 10+ years.

2 Likes

Man wouldn’t it be awesome if we could experience these zones without a 4 hour queue?

7 Likes

Kind of tone deaf to post this right now. I assume it’s an automated post (lol), but pretty lame to see the only Blue post in awhile talk about new zones and not the issues facing the community right now.

1 Like

Thank you for the update! Can’t wait to storm Icecrown!

like this?

cool…wake me up when you release LFD

2 Likes

I haven’t looked into the game at all aside from their sneak peaks

luckyyyy i got a 6 hour que :frowning:

2 Likes

This post is so on-point for Blizz that it’s really just the chef’s kiss to the crap show that is classic right now.

Edit: I mean specifically the Classic team. Retail team is racking up so many wins on DF right now, the Classic folks could stand to have a sit down with them and take some notes.

1 Like

16k queue fixes when?

Bliz, I’d probably refrain from making these pointless “guide” posts, until you address the large problem of que times we have going on…

This isnt good PR.

1 Like

lol, great, this is what you are talking about instead of the queue issue? typical. reporting you for trolling. oh damn, I can’t…

1 Like

Can we please have RDF?

2 Likes

Nice, let’s see what Brian has to say today about these Queue times. :clown_face: :rofl:

How about not wasting your time with this and address server queues and your automated ban system?

Too bad we wont see it behind these queues