Wrath classic gets a new pet

So let me get this straight… I am a pet collector by trade… I play retail. In retail for the new 6 month sub we get a bunny mount and classic wrath gets a new pet that does not exist in retail…

why not just give both versions… both the mount and the pet? I am confused here.

2 Likes

I’d even take it in its current, old-model blegh version.

Also, its’ annoying because Wrath Classic doesn’t even have the pet battle system, so why do they keep adding classic-only pets that don’t do anything but…sit there?

That said, please don’t add the pet battle system to any of the ‘Classic’ versions. Just give us the pets on retail, too. : /

1 Like

edited for correction Kinda like giving the pvp pets to the pvpers who are 400 honor level… do you think they actually care about pets lol

1 Like

I think they added the account-wide collection UI, since from what I’ve seen it’s a learned item.

1 Like

Actually it goes in our pet tab once learned.

That’s cool at least they did that. Still would be nice if classic wow account was linked to retail. Id play classic literally just to get stuff for retail and vice versa.

Agreed. Unless…they’re planning to add pet battles to Classic in the future? if they did that I would play classic wow.

I don’t get it, either. Why can’t I have it in retail? I am sad.

Personally happy there’s no Retail pet. Not yet entirely sure if I want to commit to 6 more months of Dragonflight. And I’d hate myself if I stuck around and missed out on a pet.

1 Like