Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

So, when are you releasing the PREPATCH blizzard?

38 Likes

Any word on changing the ability to transfer characters between WoW accounts?

15 Likes

Boss, if you’re that worried about race change, just put in racial shift. NPC in dalaran will let you pick any race’s racial set that your class is capable of using. IE, a human mage can’t use bloodfury, but can use troll racial. Alternatively, a dwarf warrior can absolutely take the orc set. It’s the easiest change for raid and PVP balance you could possibly do while letting people play what they want to look like. For arenas, just put it next to the players nameplate, like how we show spec on retail, or which PVP trinket talent they use.

1 Like

Hooray! Love all of this.

3 Likes

How do I report a blue post for trolling

223 Likes

Tripling down i see. Can’t wait to see what other terrible decisions this development team makes going foward!

206 Likes

LOL, of course the only respones you actually caved to is set to make you money. Such a joke.

161 Likes

Is the LFG tool going to teleport us to the dungeon? that was the best part about RDF, if you aren’t bringing in the thing people want most, will you at least make the tool you have better? bring back RDF or at least give us the free port to the dungeon.

32 Likes

Thank you for the update! Would really appreciate some information regarding pre-patch and fresh servers. My friends and I, and I’m sure a lot of other people as well, have put off playing Classic since we got the news about these fresh servers coming out and instead have been waiting to roll on them.

6 Likes

I’ve seen many people saying that Honor will carry over from Classic TBC into Wrath because it did in the original versions. Can we get confirmation if Honor will carry over, or will be reset in pre-patch or launch date?

2 Likes

Please Blizzard, I’d like you to answer how will you tackle the new problems you will create in terms of faction imbalance with this faction change option being added now…

9 Likes

I’m happy about this choice, i plan on running 10man with one group of people, and 25s with a different group. Thanks for letting me do this!

10 Likes

Im fine with them not adding RDF, but if you think anyone is going to actually use that LFG tool they proposed you are completely lost.

Keep your bulletin board addon folks. Its far superior .

Why you would not take the exact one from retail is staggering to me.

26 Likes

this is very good

BuT WhEre iS RfD!

3 Likes

good changes nice job

2 Likes

Wrath not having a group finder is probably the worst decision this company has made in the last decade…and that is saying something.

147 Likes

Except nobody uses it because it’s absolutely terrible and ineffective. We will continue to use addons to do the job for you, better than you, because you’ve decided to “fix” something that isn’t broken.

Again, the community doesn’t have a problem with RDF. WE DID NOT LIKE LFR. Please stop confusing the two. We like RDF (esp for leveling) we do not like LFR at all.

157 Likes

I mean, I like LFR, it’s great for alts.

3 Likes

Name changes have been planned all along and will be available at launch.

22 Likes