Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Give me a forum, Discord server, or poll anything at all that shows more people are against RDF than not.
I’m waiting.

5 Likes

Been there, done that. It’s not hard it’s tedious. When you’re an allegedly sub-par spec just trying to get a single dungeon to complete the heroic daily and it takes over an hour just to find a bunch of elitist douche-nozzles willing to take you, then the RDF isn’t just a breath of fresh air it’s a wide open prairie.

And the people calling others out got made fun of or ignored. And that was preferable to the cliques just deciding they didn’t like someone and blacklisting them for Gits n Shiggles. RDF doesn’t care it will match you with anyone who isn’t already on your /ignore list.

It is possible - quite likely even - that Deathwing was simply a more degenerate server than most; but at least a couple of the progression guilds were rampantly toxic. They weren’t going to ask their members to behave, they saw everyone else on the server as NPCs who only existed to help them accomplish their goals. And this was all before RDF.

2 Likes

Not if it takes ten years it doesn’t.

Since you’re a blatant troll I understand why you’re trying to pass off clearly false data, but I don’t forgive you anything.

3 Likes

12 million in Wrath, to 1.7 million in Shadowlands, is not a quick dropoff in any sense, and most definitely had very little to do with RDF given the plethora of other changes over the decade.

I’m not American, but I guess you’re from one of the few places with an even worse education system.

<3

7 Likes

It’s such a ridiculous strawman argument. I could just as easily say, “Death knights drove 11 million players from the game!”

It’s based on absolutely nothing. Said just to make up some silly nonsense. Backed by absolutely nothing, and still would be completely irrelevant in any case. If you could somehow magically poll all the players who quit and found out it was in fact due to the DK class, would that mean Blizz should remove them from Wrath? Of course not. So from every angle it’s just a…stupid thing to say.

Wrath means Wrath. So, just give us Wrath. What happened years later is of no consequence. Things like RDF in Wrath don’t lead to anything other than what was in Wrath. It exists in a vacuum.

Anyway, with all that said…I can’t even bring myself to play this game anymore. Blizz has effectively removed what I desired most in Wrath: running heroic after heroic. That’s what I enjoyed and that’s what I was looking forward to. This raid log game they’re insisting on is something I have no interest in.

4 Likes

SEE YOU IN NORTHREND COMRADE

Instead of taking anything out of the base version I would just add a linearly scaling buff to experience and coin for every member in your group from your server. That should be far more than sufficient to ensure that anyone who can at all accommodate doing so will take a sweep of their server before solo queueing, and obviously would also mean anyone who goes out of their way to form a full server group will see the maximum rewards.

1 Like

yoooooo do i un ignore you now? are you talking about reasonable solutions to problems on all sides of the issue? This was a pleasant surprise, dont ruin it

You having me on ignore doesn’t seem to have any real impact so I don’t see how that question has any meaning.

There is no “all sides”. There’s a minority of narcissistic, mental children like yourself, and then everyone else. It is a perfectly reasonable solution to just activate RDF and tell people like you to get bent, same as it would be a perfectly reasonable solution to tell people asking for playable pandaren in Vanilla to get bent. Anything beyond that is extra, not a movement from unreasonable to reasonable.

1 Like

That’s just a troll. Put her on ignore and move on.

Exactly this. Had to do with the plethora of other changes. I can only go off anecdotal evidence, but I dropped my sub at the no-flying announcement in WoD. Resubbed after they added flying back. Then dropped my sub again in WoD, and in every XPac thereafter after getting to Max level and becoming geared, due to the forever farm/grind they built into those XPacs, on top of the fact that they wanted me to be grounded for an indefinite amount of time while I did the never ending chores…

2 Likes

A paid faction change would motivate me to move off of Benediction (A) to Eranikus (H). Unfortunate it won’t be available until after launch.

I feel like I’m not the only one … it opens up more options and expands the ability to allow people to continue playing with their friends, all while helping resolve the current queue problems.

You would use that word lol.

1 Like

not that it really matters, but current mothly active users on shadowlands is over 4 million as per the most recent investment call.

but a bunch of that could literally be S4 / Dragonflight hype so it’s probably not a great metric.

1 Like

The smooth brains there cannot possibly comprehend your sentence. Even if they could, they would not care.

IM BEGGING YOU TO JUST OPEN MY TICKET ITS BEEN 6 days. PLZ!

1 Like

my server has no queue time, and some guilds have 50-100 people online at a time…is my server dead??

2 Likes

mind doing your job AS A CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT! and reviewing my ticket that’s been in your system for 7 days now? thanks!

Ya ive about had it i demand a Response at this point. and the funny thing is youre gonna give it to me weather you like it or not :). So chop chop

Gonna have to weather this storm alone. I don’t know whether you realize that or not.