Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Kudos on not caving to the vocal majority. The vast majority of people do not want LFD or LFR. The tool created in game is more than enough, and preserves server identity. Thank you!

4 Likes

Okay, can we start with what the schedule is?

4 Likes

My sub expires in 2 days, I’m not playing without random dungeon finder. Balls in your court Blizzard, get it together!

41 Likes

This update feels like an effort to put calls for RDF to rest. At this point, I’m convinced the only thing holding up RDF is one person’s fragile ego. The complaints aren’t going to go away. They’re going to get louder as more people see how miserable the LFG experience is. Just admit you made a mistake. The sooner the better.

61 Likes

Lol at server identity on megarealms.

46 Likes

Which is it?

Which server? Which server identity? The one with 30k people? 20k?

39 Likes

How do you know? What data have you seen that suggests the majority don’t want RDF?

35 Likes

i can’t believe how many people pretend to lose interest in the game because they have to be slightly less efficient or have to fly to a dungeon. even though they’ve been doing it for 2 expacs already.

4 Likes

Any possibility of fixing the bug that shows warlock/hunter/etc pets thru in arenas before the gates even open? This bug lets you know you are fighting a warlock/hunter etc and change gear/tactics accordingly. Very annoying

See picture

``https://i.imgur.com/fYSJhSz.png

Lol at megarealms

2 Likes

yeah this thread is a true testament to the majority not wanting it…

slow clap

18 Likes

Most of if not all tanks and healers are lvlinng right now with xp buff and soon to be nerfed Outlands… rdf wont save you in vania dungeons friend.

It’s almost like they’ve done it for two expansions and really don’t want to do it for a third, and have been patiently waiting for two expansions for it.

I wouldn’t mind flying to the dungeon. The problem is the grouping system.

9 Likes

It means people who play retail. It was more about “borrowed power” and systems being left behind and unused from patch to patch or xpac to xpac, so dragon riding, while neat, seems to also be something you’ll get bored of rather quickly with no substance or relevance going forward.

I legitimately do not understand why you guys are so pig-headed on this. There is resounding consensus in the community: we want RDF. I know you guys spent a lot of time on that tool but no one wants it, take the L or be honest about RDF being broken and not knowing how to fix it.

77 Likes

It’s Blizzard. They’ve consistently ranked among the most arrogant and out of touch developers for years.

42 Likes

when SoM classic character got free transfer to Wrath classic?

Good job at missing the point.

4 Likes

Be nice if they instead preserved sever identity by, oh I don’t know, not making a WOTLK zone Cross-Server as has happened with Wintergrasp.

Sure is mysterious, the things those hubris devs pick and choose to conform with their own self-proclaimed values and goals they set forth.

9 Likes

they won’t be able to add a functioning RDF before February of next year. it’s 3 people at Blizzard and 5 server hamsters

5 Likes