Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Yeah if you’re stripping away LFD than people who want to queue for Arathi Basin should have to fly all the way down to Arathi Highlands to queue

Stop being hypocritical

51 Likes

people complaining about race changes and faction changes which were a wrath feature are trolling

Remember, waiting in a 40-minute queue for a tank isn’t wasting your time and it’s illegal to quest or farm materials in the open world while waiting for a group to form via LFG channel. Better not catch anyone being efficient while forming an organic group

1 Like

I dont understand how they allow BG automatic queues but not RDF.

BGs should be PREMADE ONLY if you actually cared about socialization

21 Likes

This is a video game first and foremost, no one wants to friggin’ go
LF TANK
LF TANK
LF TANK
LF TANK
No tank disband tries again for the next 3days
Yay a tank!
30 mins in someone RQ’s over a blue
GGs all around. People don’t have time to wait days to do a dungeon in a game.
I want to play the content within your game, not sit and chat with randoms in my server I don’t care to talk to. So sick of this BS. You make changes to race but the most heated topic with the overwhelming majority is begging you for it?

Fix your LFG TOOL people keep saying is GARBAGE in Beta too. You’ve done nothing to quell any irritations about the removal of LFD.

54 Likes

RDF was a Wrath feature.

56 Likes

Yeah, I’d hate to have to explain wasted development cycles to my product owner too. All those “long term friendships” being formed while forming a group…instead of the communications INSIDE the dungeon…you know…where people may actually talk.

Do you honestly believe this or are you being told to honestly believe this?

56 Likes

…and I have no plans to renew my Sub.

Seriously, I don’t understand how it is so difficult when it’s laid out right in front of them.

69 Likes

The blue post that’s now stickied on the top of every private WOTLK server as an advertisement.

83 Likes

Yeah. I agree. I’ve heard the argument “but with RDF no one will be out in the world”. Meanwhile everyone is spamming BOTH LFG and Trade chat for groups aka standing in a main city for 2 hours. Which is funny. I remember queueing and going out into the world but hey whatever.

I’ll still get one character up to max and enjoy it. I kinda wanted to get a few characters up to max level and try out different classes I didn’t get to try back then but having to go through vanilla content for the 100th time I doubt I’ll do it.

25 Likes

Paid name changes please!!!

They confirmed that in this thread.

1 Like

I was excited for SL, and leveling was actually fun. I like most of the zones and the story. Then World of Chorecraft hit me in the face. You must do this, or you fall behind. You must do that or you fall behind. Do this or you won’t have Y and you won’t get into groups. If you put a manager into the room for development and said that the main focus was interaction and engagement metrics were the #1 goal and their entire salary/bonus was based on that goal, you get the systems in SL lol.

3 Likes

LOL right?

Right now i have to stare at an addon for 30 mins to find a group. I cant do a thing while i wait… its such a pain in the butt.

22 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

29 Likes

Also this is dumb af.
Why do I need to go on a whole new server to play low level dungeons?
You realise they’ll be dead in 3 months. So stupid lmao.
The cycle continues.

Edit: Didn’t mean to add Bleedingme to the post dunno how that happened.

25 Likes

Thank you. You are looking for what many of us are. Gear and playing through the nostalgic atmosphere. Instead we will be doing this but with more frustration along the way.

2 Likes

I tip my hat to you.

Blizzard ‘We are going to start listening’
Also Blizzard ‘we are going to completely ignore our customers’

43 Likes

Good. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Every time Blizzard promises to communicate better, just realize they’ve said this multiple times and it’s only gotten worse.

37 Likes