Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

BuT WhEre iS RfD!

3 Likes

good changes nice job

2 Likes

Wrath not having a group finder is probably the worst decision this company has made in the last decade…and that is saying something.

147 Likes

Except nobody uses it because it’s absolutely terrible and ineffective. We will continue to use addons to do the job for you, better than you, because you’ve decided to “fix” something that isn’t broken.

Again, the community doesn’t have a problem with RDF. WE DID NOT LIKE LFR. Please stop confusing the two. We like RDF (esp for leveling) we do not like LFR at all.

157 Likes

I mean, I like LFR, it’s great for alts.

3 Likes

Name changes have been planned all along and will be available at launch.

22 Likes

It doesn’t happen. People just play the game different. I’ve been in so many groups in TBC where its exactly like how the RDF is. You see people spamming for 30 minutes. You say I’ll DPS or I’ll heal. They invite you, never talk for 30 minutes and say GG and leave. Nothing is wrong with that honestly. You can have guilds and all of that for your social aspect and get groups together to run dungeons. People have have been using this excuse to not want LFG for years and it’s just been proven wrong. The game is played differently than it was 15 years ago before social media and everything else existed all over the place.

137 Likes

Solid decisions, appreciate the communication as well.

Please fix heartbeat (CC should not be randomly breaking WOTLK PvP).

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update Pazorax!

4 Likes

Sweet! I know a bunch of people have been hoping for that.

1 Like

So if you’re allowing faction/race change, does this mean you’ll bring back the original every man for himself (or will to survive, I don’t care what you call it tbh). It’s a slap in the face to nerf the one time Alliance get an edge over horde racials in pvp.

10 Likes

So your effectively removing a source of loot loot on top of classics faster paced raid teirs and giving us nothing to make up for it?

So your effectively removing a source of loot loot on top of classics faster paced raid teirs and giving us nothing to make up for it?

7 Likes

If only it was limited to alts. Unfortunately, it destroyed the raiding scene and made the gear curve even worse because now, for every tier of gear, you need an additional power level (or two when 10 and 25m had different ilvls)

2 Likes

No, they’re doing what was done back then. Only one raid did not operate this way, and that was ToC.

3 Likes

Thank you. Never heard any clarity on this, nice to know!

The real question is why do you hate your customers?

70 Likes

So you’re putting guilds in a tough spot with this change, you now have to pick between trying to do progression on first few Heroic bosses versus getting a full clear of loot in TotGC and ICC.

11 Likes

If you can’t get RDF to work for Wrath just say that.

Who the … looks for long-term friendships on a bulletin board.

157 Likes

Please also let us transfer alts between our own accounts.

10 Likes

No RDF = No Sub

140 Likes