Wrath Classic Era Servers

Hello all,

I don’t post very often but still wanted to show my support for Wrath Era servers.

I primarily play PvE and enjoy the Ret Paladin as a class/spec the most. I have been played since launch and have played every expansion since.

In my personal opinion Wrath was the best expansion, the storylines alone I consider some of the best that has come out of Blizzard, the Ret Paladin was actually playable. Out of all the expansions, this was the one that I sunk the most time into. Only MoP and Legion came close for me.

With this I do hope to see some Wrath Era servers as once they announced BC Classic this was the expansion I hoped to see with the most anticipation so I could experience it again.

I personally consider Cat to be among the worst expansions not just from the nerf that Ret Paladins got, but also that I found the storylines and questing to be uninspired. The visual upgrade was something that was sorely needed, but I feel a lot was lost with the world rebuild and new leveling mechanics.

I know many of the people who did PvP found Cat to be a good expansion, but for PvE I found it underwhelming.

I also know that many people consider BC to be their favorite expansion for various reasons and I feel Blizzard would do best to also bring back several BC Era servers to fulfill the needs of these players.

With no BC Era servers but Classic Era remaining I feel that many were disapointed in Blizzard in that they were keeping a classic version but were ignoring those that wanted to play in their favorite expansions. Especially for many of us that returned to Classic and the Classic Expansions who played them originally and don’t have the time to play through them the way we once did. Having the Era servers for Classic and each expansion around gives us more time to complete all the things we hope to complete at our own, more relaxed place to account for our real world lives we now have.

Thank you for reading for those that stuck around and I hope Blizzard listens to the sizable section of us who are wanting Era servers. In my case, if there is no Wrath Era servers I’ll likely be letting my subscription laps as I have found the more resent Retail expansions to be more than a bit of a mess and WoW has in many ways lost it’s way. Along with my disappointment that is Cat.

Perhaps it is time for WoW 2 and a complete reset of the our characters in the world so that the storylines make more sense in a cohesive way. I honestly don’t know what may be best approach to correct Retail.

10 Likes

This is a nitpick but this is your first post…

2 Likes

Yes I love permanent wrath realm as an idea. This would be the greatest thing to ever happen in the history of wow in my op. It would preserve wrath classic, while still allowing me to enjoy cataclysm classic to without really having to give up anything. I think it’s a stupid decision to get rid of wrath servers and convert them to cata servers.

1 Like

I didn’t want WoTLK servers before because I thought they were a waste of time and effort. But now I don’t want them specifically to see Mktaar cry.

3 Likes

Yeah first post on that sock puppet. You’re not fooling anyone.

2 Likes

I don’t think she was trying to fool anyone lol.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.