Wrath Beta

Dragonflight is coming.

You assume blizzard will fix bugs when there’s no profit motive to do so seems more inexcusable. to me honestly. I mean why would they?

Id love a new game also; just not from blizzard

servers cost more money. More players = more servers, as well as more people burning out on wrath before it even comes out.

there hasn’t been a lot of people on the beta to really give it a good test… but sooo many times there is a full group Tank/Healer and Multiple DPS in the LFG tool all looking for the same dungeon(s)… but no one wants to be the guy to talk/lead … A couple of reasons… The person who steps up and initiates the invites the onus is on them to be the one to head to the dungeon and summon (unless you are a entitled streamer like staysafe) and people are just more interested in focusing on questing and doing other things while queued (a luxury we enjoyed for a year of wrath of the lich king) so a habit it will be.

So really it’s amusing seeing people all queued up but refusing to engage in this deluded notion of a social utopia and realizing … you know what… damn… if only there was a tool that expedited this situation and placed us in a group.

2 Likes

Nah it’s pretty cool. I’m leveling my warrior now with a 1h + shield, pretending that gladiator stance still exists (it kinda does with ‘unrelenting assault’ in arms tree).

People in the budget group finder are all listed for the same thing but not joining each other’s group lol.

1 Like

:frowning: hopefully i get it today

You know what, dude; all people care about is how much damage they did after all’s been said and done – I’m tempted to say that’s only because the game doesn’t track how much damage you took/mitigated.

Or how much control you applied to the other team.

Being up-front and center means a lot of people have you targeted – and that implies, by extension, that the arcane mage or hunter that’s behind you isn’t, leaving them free to post up those big numbers.

It’s a lot easier to survive being in that position with a shield on, even if your damage doesn’t reflect how instrumental you were in achieving victory for your team.

1 Like

Beta is straight up random. I just got mine today and a lot of people in my guild haven’t got theirs yet. Stop complaining about not being given something and deal with it.

I’m just testing the Utgarde keep solo pulls on my mage as that’s how I want to level when wotlk launches.

So glad I get to practice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.