WrA Secret Santa

I would very much like to get in on this.

2 Likes

Yihro, the game isn’t recognizing your name. You still exist, right?

The first half of letters have gone out. For those who have yet to receive their letter, I apologize, but apparently there is a hard cap on individual mail recipients. I will send yours out tomorrow.

ALL LETTERS HAVE BEEN SENT

Please let me know if you didn’t get one. Please send me your gifts by the 23rd.

Thank you all for participating!

1 Like

Replied to your mail A-side with a quick question about my recipient! :slight_smile:

I am sending out reminders. If you guys have questions please contact me on discord, I am much more accessible there.
Topsail#5293

It’s the dawn of the first day, baby.

5 Likes

Hello everyone, merry Christmas Eve! I appreciate you all sending in your gifts and embracing the spirit of giving. I’m sad to report that it won’t be a white Christmas here, but I suppose I will live without more snow.

The way the cards are going to fall with my schedule means I will not be home until tomorrow night, which is when I will send out the gifts. As I had a similar problem with sending out mail the first time, Blizzard may limit how many gifts I can send at a time and so if you don’t receive your gift tomorrow night, I’m very sorry, but additional elf helpers weren’t in the budget this year. They will all go out eventually though.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a good time with whoever you’ll be spending it with. Thanks again for choosing to be a secret Santa!

11 Likes

Thanks so much for all your hard work!! :christmas_tree: :gift_heart:

3 Likes

Horde gifts have been sent out.

1 Like

Thank you so much to whoever my Secret Santa is!! I love my gift! :heart_eyes:

And a HUGE thank you to Topsail for organizing this!

1 Like

Mad love to my super awesome “Secret” Santa :wink:

3 Likes

Alliance gifts have shipped.

Happy Winter’s Veil, and I hope everyone has a wonderful end of this great decade! Happy New Year!!!

3 Likes

Love you tops can’t wait to open my present

2 Likes

I love you too Greyah

2 Likes

Thanks for organizing this, Topsail! Merry xmas and a happy new year to all!

2 Likes

My gift is awesome. I named it Quidsworth and it shall help me take note of all the souls I consume. Thank you secret Santa and thank you Topsail for organizing it.

3 Likes

Thanks for operating this :slight_smile: It was pretty neat. Best wishes to you all. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Thank you for running the Secret Santa this year, Topsail/Icepint.

And thank you to my Secret Santa! Y’all made this old assassin feel quite loved. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

EEEEEEEEEE!!!

Whoever my secret santa was, i hope you have the BEST YEARS EVER!

That was the one pet I knew I’d never get for my Crazy Cat Lady title!! You are the best! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Thanks so much to both of my Secret Santas for the wonderful battle pets!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gift_heart:

1 Like