WrA Secret Santa

Yes I will mail out your matches

I’m also able to do stuff Alliance-side, Topsail! So if we need to balance the calendar, I’ve got toons that can fit that.

1 Like

I appreciate that Mist, though thankfully so long as there is more than one person, everyone will get a gift. I may be the secret for you, you’re the secret santa for Kirsy, and and Kirsy is the secret Santa for me. Everyone wins.

… if that makes sense

I would like to participate

1 Like

While I hate a goblin is handling this I would like to be marked as a secret great father winter.

1 Like

Sign me up.

2 Likes

Sign me up for the Alliance, please. Thanks.

1 Like

Count me in as well for Blue Side

1 Like

Woohoo! Thank you for hosting this year Topsail. I was a bit worried it wouldn’t happen this year, as this is one of the things I genuinely look forward to this season.
Sign me up for the Alliance.

1 Like

who else wanna get a present

2 Likes

Sure Sign me up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll throw my hat into this ring.

Cheers for doing it this year mate.

1 Like

Oh heck yeah, sign me up.

1 Like

I’m very pleased that we are all feeling the holiday spirit. Just throwing it out there that the door to signing up will slam shut the literal second it is 12/12, meaning you have all day wednesday to sign up and make someone’s holiday season with a thoughtful gift!

3 Likes

Sign me up pretty please :slight_smile:

1 Like

About two days left!

Can we sign up for both factions? Shaureyne on Alliance and Sarcasm on Horde. If not, just Shaureyne-A is fine with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoops sign me up too!!

1 Like

Yes this is fine.

‘Tis the dawn of the final day. Just over 17 hours until sign ups will close.

I don’t know if I will be awake at midnight tonight so for everyone who has signed up, expect to hear from me tomorrow about who you are the secret Santa for.

If you want to add me to the list for Alliance too, my ally toon is named Dinqy.

1 Like