WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events)

Oh. It had my old name and now I am unable to edit this post. When I mention “myself,” I am talking about Elih.

Thanks hun! Added the new one to the listing :smiley:

1 Like

An update for the Contacts for The Strawmen. The following members can be contacted in-game if interested in joining.

• Barnabas
  • Cryptstalker
  • Noslferatu
  • Scardust
  • Gherdá
1 Like

Thank you! Was great seein’ ya tonight!

1 Like

Update: Heard back from the GL of Concourse of the Phoenix, they are still active and recruiting so I updated the OP!

Guild Name: Zuldazar Menagerie
Description: A roleplay guild that is a branch of the Zandalari Beast Ward with a large focus on the Zandalari trolls and their warbeasts, as well as maintaining the Empire’s ties to our close allies.
Races Allowed: Trolls, Vulpera, Mogu, Sethrak & Tortollans (Among potential others)
Leader(s): War-God Panjya (GM), Zalaman, Hyookanbi, Zu’massirah, Julazak & Raijin
Who to Contact: Panjya-WyrmrestAccord (Discord: Ody#3524)
RP/PVP/PVE?: Roleplay! Occasional legacy runs, but not consistent.
Requirements: Submitting an application that can be archived, which asks a few basic questions and agreeing to follow our rules. Anyone who is not Zandalari will be required to have an IC interview in order to explore their character’s motivations for joining.
Currently Seeking: Anyone whos character would have an interest in their ties to the Zandalari and their beasts.
Most Active Playtime: Occasional weekend events, otherwise spontaneous.
Forum Post: [H-RP] Zuldazar Menagerie - Dinosaur Roleplay Guild looking for members!

Added Zuldazar Menagerie!

1 Like

Bumping this thread so new people Horde-side can more easily find it in their guild-searching endeavors!

3 Likes

Good morning Shatsinn (lmao sorry! Shaysinn). I have an updated post for the Skyrunner Tribe to bring our current schedule up to snuff on the forums.

Guild Name: The Skyrunner Tribe
Description: A Tauren based guild focused on aspects of Horde life and the safeguarding of Azeroth. After the death of their previous chieftain, the Tribe has started to accept new members as well as set their sights too far off lands. Revolving around a culture of flight and the use of Wyverns this tribe is small but powerful, riding the winds where they are needed.
Races Allowed: Tauren/Tuanka/Highmountain Specific, but open to all
Leader(s): Chieftain Kanatu Skyrunner
Who to Contact: Kanatu, Wal’ami
RP/PVP/PVE?: Heavy RP- Casual PvE/PvP as interest and engagement allow
Requirements: Join the Discord, contact the GM for a short group of questions as a “get to know you”, initiate your IC introduction and get involved! Discord is required for communication reasons: https://discord.gg/Xqxq69u
Currently Seeking: Characters that were part of the Tribe before current events or outsiders that wish to be brought in as full members. Quality RPers in general.
Most Active Playtime: Weekdays/Evenings.
-Campaign Events on Monday and Wednesday at 7pm Server
-Various RP through the rest of the week
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-the-skyrunner-tribe-pre-recruitment/347610

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Kanatu, I’ve updated it!

3 Likes

Thank you for putting in all this work for this thread! Here is the <Horde Brothers>

For the Horde!

2 Likes

My pleasure! So sorry it took so long to update, I’ve added it to the list!

1 Like

This was pinned. Gratz.

3 Likes

Oh hey! It worked!!!

I put in a ticket requesting info on if we even could get anything pinned these days!

Guess so! I’m going to revamp this post a bit, turn it more into a “Welcome to WrA” post and add the directory parts in drop-down menus of the OP!

EDIT: If there’s anything you think I should add to the Welcome post, let me know!

5 Likes

How can you pin things

2 Likes

I asked nicely! =)

This is the proudest moment of my life.

9 Likes

You are now cursed. You may never let your sub lapse, you must maintain the thread!

1 Like

I saw this pinned and got confused, thinking it was the discord thread and had somehow blown up.

2 Likes

You’re my hero

2 Likes