WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events)

If there are any guild leaders lurking around these parts - I was wondering if there is a guild for EST players. The three hour server time difference is a big gap, and I can’t really run with the ST gang.

I’m interested mostly in M+ and PVP, but I would really like to see the new raid as well. I will come prepared with my own supplies as well.

Send a holler in game!

1 Like

Guild Name: Chu Chu Noodle co

Description: We are a smaller guild consistently growing in our player base. LGBTQ friendly, lifestyle friendly

Races Allowed: All

Leader(s):Bitebizz (gm) Hanyu (Officer)

Who to Contact: Bitebizz or Hanyu

RP/PVP/PVE?: Pve, rp

Requirements: Lore abiding not required, brief interview when possible. 20+

Currently Seeking: All roles welcome. Would adore having more Forsaken, trolls, Orcs or pandas.

Most Active Playtime: Mid morning-late evening

Forum Post:[H] Chu Chu Noodle Co - #10 by Grandmà-wyrmrest-accord

I’ll be editing this post as I go, but some changes being made to the OP in hopes of updating the currently-active and no-longer-active guilds:

All guilds suspected to be INACTIVE have been moved to the bottom of the original listing.

1. Added Chu Chu Noodle Co to the OP
  2. Changed The Grim’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  3. Changed Stormhowl Clan’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  4. Changed Wolfmane Tribe’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  5. Removed The Turned Profit - No longer active. (Looks like it moved to Emerald Dream per a search on this site?)
  6. Removed House Ashbinder - Seems inactive per guild forum post and last guild achievement/activity listed on this site was September of last year. If incorrect, please let me know!
  7. Changed Swords for Sylvanas’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  8. Changed The Strawmen’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  9. Removed The Hextide Tribe, seems to be inactive.
  10. Changed Brightmoon Faire’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  11. Removed Deathguard of Sylvanas - seemingly inactive based on forum searches and guild activity on this site.
  12. Removed Sedition - seemingly inactive.
  13. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to The Torn’s posting, seems inactive based on forums but there is recent guild activity shown on the website. Will reach out to verify.
  14. Removed Vanguard of the Warchief - Inactive forum post and unable to find guild registered on this site.
  15. Removed Agents of Suramar - Guild disbanded per their forum post.
  16. Removed The Maghar - Inactive forum post, guild not registered on this site, guild leader’s profile page comes up in error.
  17. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to Heart of the Raven’s posting, seems inactive based on forums and guild activity. Will reach out to verify.
  18. Added “Blackheart Accord” to the Blackhearted Company’s posting, looks like they changed the name?
  19. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to Steelrune Company’s posting, seems inactive based on forums and guild activity. Will reach out to verify.
  20. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to Concourse of the Phoenix’s posting, seems inactive based on forums but not guild activity. Will reach out to verify.
  21. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to Gearpunk Dynamic’s posting, seems inactive based on forums but not guild activity. Will reach out to verify.
  22. Added the forum post link for Scarred Blade Clan.
  23. Removed Thunderhowl Clan’s listing, inactive.
  24. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to The Oyster Business’s posting, seems inactive based on forums but not guild activity. Will reach out to verify.
  25. Inactivity on the Skyheart Tribe’s forum post, reached out to them to make sure it is the most current and that they’re still recruiting.
  26. Removed “hug”. Baitan is no longer in the guild, will reach out to the new GL to see if they’d like to replace the listing.
  27. I’m quite sure Sunfury Battalion is still active, but I’m reaching out to them to see if their forum post is updated/they’re still recruiting/etc.

I have hit my “edit limit” for the day. Rip. Please ignore the post above and see the updated one below. I will be editing the OP as well in accordance to these changes, but it’ll have to wait until my limit is refreshed tomorrow.

I’ll be editing this post as I go, but some changes being made to the OP in hopes of updating the currently-active and no-longer-active guilds:

All guilds suspected to be INACTIVE have been moved to the bottom of the original listing.

1. Added Chu Chu Noodle Co to the OP
  2. Changed The Grim’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  3. Changed Stormhowl Clan’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  4. Changed Wolfmane Tribe’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  5. Removed The Turned Profit - No longer active. (Looks like it moved to Emerald Dream per a search on this site?)
  6. Removed House Ashbinder - Seems inactive per guild forum post and last guild achievement/activity listed on this site was September of last year. Reached out to GL to verify.
  7. Changed Swords for Sylvanas’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  8. Changed The Strawmen’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  9. Removed The Hextide Tribe, seems to be inactive.
  10. Changed Brightmoon Faire’s forum post link to the current, previous no longer worked.
  11. Removed Deathguard of Sylvanas - seemingly inactive based on forum searches and guild activity on this site. Reached out to GL to verify.
  12. Removed Sedition - seemingly inactive.
  13. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to The Torn’s posting, seems inactive based on forums but there is recent guild activity shown on the website. CONTACTED GL, they are currently ACTIVE AND RECRUITING! Will update the OP as such when my limits reset tomorrow.
  14. Removed Vanguard of the Warchief - Inactive forum post and unable to find guild registered on this site. Reached out to GL to verify.
  15. Removed Agents of Suramar - Guild disbanded per their forum post.
  16. Removed The Maghar - Inactive forum post, guild not registered on this site, guild leader’s profile page comes up in error.
  17. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to Heart of the Raven’s posting, seems inactive based on forums and guild activity. Reached out to GL to verify.
  18. Added “Blackheart Accord” to the Blackhearted Company’s posting, looks like they changed the name?
  19. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to Steelrune Company’s posting, seems inactive based on forums and guild activity. Reached out to GL to verify.
  20. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to Concourse of the Phoenix’s posting, seems inactive based on forums but not guild activity. Reached out to GL to verify.
  21. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to Gearpunk Dynamic’s posting, seems inactive based on forums but not guild activity. Reached out to GL to verify.
  22. Added the forum post link for Scarred Blade Clan.
  23. Removed Thunderhowl Clan’s listing, inactive.
  24. Added “POSSIBLY INACTIVE” to The Oyster Business’s posting, seems inactive based on forums but not guild activity. SPOKE TO GL, they are still active but do not have a forum post. Will remove the “possibly inactive” when my editing limits refresh tomorrow.
  25. Inactivity on the Skyheart Tribe’s forum post, reached out to them to make sure it is the most current and that they’re still recruiting. GOT IN CONTACT WITH GL, they are still active and recruiting, will update the listing when my edit limit resets tomorrow.
  26. Removed “hug”. Baitan is no longer in the guild, will reach out to the new GL to see if they’d like to replace the listing. CONTACTED BAITAN, he is still in the guild under a different character, will be posting an updated listing for us soon!
  27. I’m quite sure Sunfury Battalion is still active, but I’m reaching out to them to see if their forum post is updated/they’re still recruiting/etc. GOT IN CONTACT WITH A GUILD MEMBER - they ARE still active and recruiting, will update the listing as such tomorrow.

After over a year of not updating this, it took about 3 hours to go through each listing and contact people, so I’m going to start updating this once every 6 months. Please bare with me if I reach out to you because I don’t see forum activity from your guild, I just want to keep things current!

If you need to reach me about your listing, please feel free to do so here, or contact me on discord: Shay#4167

Thank you all for your patience!

4 Likes

Thank you, Shay!

Yes, Baitan (my resto druid) is no longer in hug. I have a pocket healer, and we were short on tanks, so I started a Blood Death Knight. I was originally Selo, which the forums show, but I changed to Elih this morning.

We are still recruiting, despite my absence here on the forums lately. Been trying to learn routes, get geared up and do some mount farming with these dang rares. We’ve also restructured a bit and achieved a stronger footing than what we had before, which is fantastic. I’ve had wonderful support getting this up and running, and there are three of us that manage it just fine, bringing all sorts of experience to the table.

Ultimately, we are a guild that aspires to cover everything PvP and PvE related. Pretty general description, I know, but it’s the truth. We have 119 members as of now, alts included, and a Discord that is fun to be a part of, but not required.

1 Like

Guild Name: The Dragon Corp
Description: The Dragon Corps is a Horde / Neutral RP guild on Wyrmrest Accord. The Dragon Corps were built to be a sister guild to Spin the Dragon, which started as a progression raiding guild and RP guild on Sentinels and moved to Wyrmrest Accord to become a casual, private guild for friends. The Dragon Corps serves as the roleplay branch for Spin the Dragon, continuing the storyline started over six years ago on Sentinels.

The Dragon Corps is a roleplay guild that focuses on interpersonal character roleplay, mercenary and para-military roleplay, and bi-weekly and monthly events designed to encourage interactions. While there is a loose plotline for players and characters to join in on, we also encourage members to create their own and are happy to help people build and schedule their own events for others to participate in. More than anything else, The Dragon Corps are about shared storytelling and we want to hear and play in your stories.

Races Allowed: Any.
Leader(s): Magpîe
Who to Contact: Magpîe
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP
Requirements: Website application and IC/OOC interview.
Currently Seeking: Active roleplayers looking to co-create stories.
Most Active Playtime: Late night EST. We’re currently a low population guild, but our discord is fairly active and we’re starting to move forward with story again with the announced expansion.
Forum Post: [H-RP] <The Dragon Corps> - mercenary/para-military roleplay, now recruiting! - #3 by Magpîe-wyrmrest-accord

Update - Heart of the Raven is now Blackbird Brewery (same guild, different name)
Forum Post: Blackbird Brewery is Hiring! (Neutral RP Guild)

Events are BI-weekly. =]

UPDATED 1/29/2020

1. Updated Heart of the Raven’s listing per above post.
  2. Added The Dragon Corps to the list.
  3. Will add “hug” back to listing, need to get a newly completed template.
  4. Heard back from House Ashbinder - still active currently but not recruiting, in a transitioning phase. Will relist when that is complete.
  5. Updated The Torn’s listing, spoke with GL and they’re currently active&recruiting.
  6. Updated The Oyster Business’s listing, they are still active&recruiting but do not have a forum post.
  7. Updated the Skyheart Tribe’s listing, still active and recruiting per GL.
  8. Updated Sunfury Battalion’s listing, they are still active&recruiting per GL.

Still waiting to hear back from the following guilds about activity:
Gearpunk Dynamics, Concourse of the Phoenix, Steelrune Company.

2 Likes

I hate to ask AGAIN but could you please update The Blackhearted Company to this new information? Still the same guild…but under some new direction for the new year. Thank you so much! (Last time, promise!!)

Guild Name: Blackheart Accord
Description: A special ops unit of the Horde military designed as a small team of soldiers to deal with cults and other small, but pervasive, threats to the security of the Horde as a whole.
Races Allowed: All Horde races
Leader(s): Ailos Lightsworn and Yvira Ki’var (IG: Ailos, Yvira; alts: Azkaellon, Eleería)
Who to Contact: Any member of Blackheart has the information necessary to invite, or can point you to someone who can. Feel free to whisper us!
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP Only
Requirements: IC and OOC interview, generally lore abiding.
Currently Seeking: All!
Most Active Playtime: Evenings/Weekends
Forum Post: [H-RP] Blackheart Accord - #25 by Ailos-wyrmrest-accord

2 Likes

Please feel free to update your listing whenever you need to! I’d prefer it! :smiley:
Updated!

Also: heard back about Steelrune Company, and they are now inactive so I’ve removed their listing from the OP!

Guild Name: hug
Description: Ultimately, we are a guild that aspires to cover everything PvP and PvE related. Pretty general description, I know, but it’s the truth. We have 123 members as of now, alts included, and a Discord that is fun to be a part of, but not required.
Races Allowed: Everyone is welcome!
Leader(s): Myself, Anúbìs, Mæzikene
Who to Contact: Anyone that is online.
RP/PVP/PVE?: As mentioned, we do a little bit of everything. I get that hug doesn’t just shout RP, but we tried to have a vote for a name change and it kinda fell through.
Requirements: Have a pulse. Be kind, rewind. Understand we’re all here to have fun.
Currently Seeking: Could always use more tanks and healies.
Most Active Playtime: That one is a difficult one for me to answer. I’m an EST guy (no MGK… but really MGK cuz I like some of his songs but I meant Eastern Standard Time in this case), so I see a lot of folks on anywhere from 0900 to 1800 (and even more after that!), and we have some folks in Australia as well. Little all over the place, but we are here.

2 Likes

Oh. It had my old name and now I am unable to edit this post. When I mention “myself,” I am talking about Elih.

Thanks hun! Added the new one to the listing :smiley:

1 Like

An update for the Contacts for The Strawmen. The following members can be contacted in-game if interested in joining.

• Barnabas
  • Cryptstalker
  • Noslferatu
  • Scardust
  • Gherdá
1 Like

Thank you! Was great seein’ ya tonight!

1 Like

Update: Heard back from the GL of Concourse of the Phoenix, they are still active and recruiting so I updated the OP!

Guild Name: Zuldazar Menagerie
Description: A roleplay guild that is a branch of the Zandalari Beast Ward with a large focus on the Zandalari trolls and their warbeasts, as well as maintaining the Empire’s ties to our close allies.
Races Allowed: Trolls, Vulpera, Mogu, Sethrak & Tortollans (Among potential others)
Leader(s): War-God Panjya (GM), Zalaman, Hyookanbi, Zu’massirah, Julazak & Raijin
Who to Contact: Panjya-WyrmrestAccord (Discord: Ody#3524)
RP/PVP/PVE?: Roleplay! Occasional legacy runs, but not consistent.
Requirements: Submitting an application that can be archived, which asks a few basic questions and agreeing to follow our rules. Anyone who is not Zandalari will be required to have an IC interview in order to explore their character’s motivations for joining.
Currently Seeking: Anyone whos character would have an interest in their ties to the Zandalari and their beasts.
Most Active Playtime: Occasional weekend events, otherwise spontaneous.
Forum Post: [H-RP] Zuldazar Menagerie - Dinosaur Roleplay Guild looking for members!

Added Zuldazar Menagerie!

1 Like

Bumping this thread so new people Horde-side can more easily find it in their guild-searching endeavors!

3 Likes

Good morning Shatsinn (lmao sorry! Shaysinn). I have an updated post for the Skyrunner Tribe to bring our current schedule up to snuff on the forums.

Guild Name: The Skyrunner Tribe
Description: A Tauren based guild focused on aspects of Horde life and the safeguarding of Azeroth. After the death of their previous chieftain, the Tribe has started to accept new members as well as set their sights too far off lands. Revolving around a culture of flight and the use of Wyverns this tribe is small but powerful, riding the winds where they are needed.
Races Allowed: Tauren/Tuanka/Highmountain Specific, but open to all
Leader(s): Chieftain Kanatu Skyrunner
Who to Contact: Kanatu, Wal’ami
RP/PVP/PVE?: Heavy RP- Casual PvE/PvP as interest and engagement allow
Requirements: Join the Discord, contact the GM for a short group of questions as a “get to know you”, initiate your IC introduction and get involved! Discord is required for communication reasons: https://discord.gg/Xqxq69u
Currently Seeking: Characters that were part of the Tribe before current events or outsiders that wish to be brought in as full members. Quality RPers in general.
Most Active Playtime: Weekdays/Evenings.
-Campaign Events on Monday and Wednesday at 7pm Server
-Various RP through the rest of the week
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-the-skyrunner-tribe-pre-recruitment/347610

2 Likes