WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events)

WoW. That stinks…

It’s a shame there’s no Huge Blood Elf Race Wrymrest Accord Discord Community.

2 Likes

Very sad (and surprised) to hear that the Farstrider Network is inactive, but I removed it from the list. If you guys ever start it up again, I will be happy to re-add it!!

I’m still way behind on reaching out to the guilds listed. I don’t even have an active sub at the moment because IRL is hectic and wild. I’ll keep adding/editing updates that are requested, but it may be a bit until I go through each guild posting.

I have a tiny bit of time and energy (more importantly, focus) at the moment, so I’m adding a few helpful links to other threads in the OP. (Things like the WrA name archive, other frequented and helpful threads on our forums that should really be pinned but until they are I’m gonna list em.)

typical Shay. ignore the tasks you’ve put off for weeks in favor of starting NEW tasks.

1 Like

Doin’ good work here as always. I have a slight phrasing update for Horde Bros and also some of the formatting was lost so I preformatted.

[quote]        
**Guild Name:** Horde Brothers

**Description:** \<Horde Brothers\> is an RP/PVE adventuring guild that focuses on the ideals of the Horde and the protection of Azeroth. We offer weekly RP events including social and D20 events and have a casual heroic raid team.

**Races Allowed:** All Horde races!

**Leader(s):** Dahkka, Alltherion

**Who to Contact:** Dahkka or Alltherion, or join our discord linked in our main forum post.

**RP/PVP/PVE?:** Heavy RP, Heroic Raid, Mythic+, Casual PvP

**Requirements:** Adherence to the lore of World of Warcraft and a friendly, positive attitude. Our application can be found through our forum post.

**Currently Seeking:** Lore-abiding roleplayers and RP-friendly raiders.

**Most Active Playtime:** Events and raid are at 4pm server (7pm EST) with activity from midday to late at night throughout the week.

**Forum Post:** https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-pve-horde-brothers/451564
[/quote]
1 Like

Guild Name: Hand of Algalon
Faction: Horde

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed 6-9 PST: Currently AOTC Farm will become Mythic Team in SL
Goal: Become Mythic Raid permanent time slot to aim for Cutting Edge, and will be starting Shadowlands on Heroic Difficulty

Fri/Sat 6-9 PST: Temporary Mythic Raid Time for a few more weeks before Tue/Wed move over
Goal: Members moving to the Tue/Wed Mythic team come SL to get Cutting Edge

Sat/Sun 6-8:30 PST: Currently only Sundays but will be moving back to 2 days soon.
Goal: AOTC Group, after multiple AOTC Runs will begin selling OR go into Mythic Raid content depending on what the Raid team wants.

WPVP: Weekly CTA events, WPVP Tournaments with 60k+ prizes, 2v2 tournament (pst for info)

RBG: Friday 6 pm server, but considering making a 2nd team as the interest is arising in the ranks of our PVP enthused people!

Arena: 2s and 3s comps are done by guildies, with an array of experience in regards to arena.

Roleplay: Adventure Group with the mind to gain more knowledge, become stronger, and accept quests. With a strong lore behind it, many take up the cause to help keep the lands safe through these quests. (RP events 3+ times a week. IC interview required.

More: Tm
og Contest Friday, Guild Meetings, Cards Against Humanity, Cops and Robbers, Running Old Content, and other fun shenanigans!

Our goal is to be optimal in all of them. To some that may seem like just an idealistic view or dream, but to us its’ something we strive for each day! If you are someone with ambition, someone looking to rise to the challenge! Pst me via btag SpareLyric#1417 or here! I hope to hear from you soon, and I wish you all the best of evenings :slight_smile:

Update to this, we have changed the servers direction:
Discord Name: Warcraft World Roleplay
Theme/Focus: Roleplay Networking & Calendar
Rules/Requirements: See Discord
Owners/Mods: Lindiwe#6607
Faction/Neutral: Neutral & Faction
Invite Link: https://discord.gg/w7C8V8k
Info: Ever want to find more roleplay outside of the major hubs? Have an event in some small town and need to get the word out there? Hang out as a guild in the middle of no where and want to get more folks to play with you? Warcraft World Roleplay is likely the place for you.

We Have:

• Event Postings by Area
  • RP Topic of the Week
  • Networking
  • Community Driven Google Calendar
  • In-game Supported Community Calendar
1 Like

Calling all Ren’dorei!!

Guild Name: Children of a Dark Sun
Faction: Alliance
Description: We are a brand new Roleplay guild with a vision of becoming one of, if not the largest, Ren’dorei guild on the realm. We plan on Choice-Led guild campaigns, Transmog contests with prizes, and Scavenger Hunts. There will be the occasional WPVP event as well for those interested!
Races Allowed: Void Elves only (alts of other races can join once your main joins)
Leader(s): Ellasyr Darkwhisper
**Who/How to Contact:**Ellasyr, Aeldeyn, Alaastraiya
RP/PVP/PVE?: Our primary focus is RP with a side of WPVP at times for those interested. We will help gear you as well if you need dungeon runs or anything of the like. We do not, as of right now, have any plans to raid at all.
Requirements: We don’t really have many requirements other than being active. We could always use more active players to help push our recruitments and for our events. Other than that, feel free to download TRP addon, as that helps tell the story for your character.
Currently Seeking: All active Ren’dorei players. We would love to have you aboard!
**Most Active Playtime:**2:30pm realm time to 8:00pm realm time
Forum Post: [A] Children of a Dark Sun (Ren'dorei recruiting) - #3 by Aeldeyn-wyrmrest-accord

3 Likes

Guild Name: The Violet Bastion
Faction: Alliance (Mostly faction neutral)
Description: We are an adventuring guild with a heavy focus on finding artifacts for study, magical centered in some aspects, and whatever tickles our fancy.
Races Allowed: All.
Leader(s): Saedre Starweaver, Fable Darkvale, and Illrygon Wyrmdust
Who/How to Contact: Saedre, Fable, and/or Ilrygon
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP is our primary focus, but we are pretty casual and our members enjoy all aspects of the game. Laid-back leadership structure with an emphasis on enjoying the game.
Requirements: Must be 18 yrs of age or older to join. Lore compliant. Application requirement via our webpage or discord server via bot.
Currently Seeking: Roleplayers! Looking for adventurers, magic practitioners, scholars, and more. If you like to travel the world and discover the new and exciting, this is the place for you!
Most Active Playtime: Evenings. EST. Guild events are usually held Fridays and Saturdays. We are also pretty active in Discord OOC and host IC channels for RP outside of the game.
Forum Post: [A-RP] The Violet Bastion

Guild Name: The Baradin Compass
Description: The Baradin Compass is an RP focused guild on Wyrmrest Accord (RP-US) which has maintained a presence in the community for just about three years now. It primarily serves Quel’dorei and Ren’dorei roleplayers, but also draws upon the aid of other Alliance races. The guild pursues a wide variety of casual PVE and PVP content, but primarily seeks to further plot progression with its members, and its allies, through Roleplay. We make use of a one of a kind combat system that is both easy to get into, and offers a wealth of variety and personalization, along with a reputation system to offer a sense of progression within the group.

Races Allowed: Quel’dorei, Ren’dorei, Alliance races (as allies).
Leader(s): Couruban/Halsonas
Who/How to Contact: Couruban/Halsonas
RP/PVP/PVE?: (Which do you focus on/do/not do?)
Requirements: Casual interview, Discord, lore adherence, 18+.
Currently Seeking: Currently seeking roleplayers for new adventures! Players who have a hankering for deep and immersive, heavy RP can find a cozy home here.

Most Active Playtime: Weeknights, and all day on weekends.
Forum Post: [A-RP] The Baradin Compass

1 Like

Shaysinn, great to see you are keeping this thread going. If you could could you please set chu chu noodle co to being on hiatus currently? we still have folks playing but many of us are on break till shadowlands releases, planning to update the lfg ad to reflect this as well.

And I would hate to waste recruits new times when they could be trying more currentlly active guilds atm.

1 Like

Guild Name: The Mendwalker Clan
Faction: Primarily Horde
Description: The Mendwalker Clan is a peaceful and adventurous heavy RP group that is dedicated to the spiritual and physical wellbeing of the citizens of Azeroth. We travel to locations to offer many kinds of aid in the form of magical, medical, natural, and spiritual. But we most importantly offer friendly conversation that is absolutely second to none. You don’t need to be a healing class. Anyone who wants to provide aid and kindness to others is welcome. It could be in the form of search and rescue, protection, alchemy, botany, first aid, bandaging, cooking, story telling, etc. But also not requirements. We just want kind individuals. Will also accept any Alliance folks that desire a home.

Races Allowed: Any
Classes Allowed: Any.
Leaders: Hotoh Wildmane
Who/How to Contact: Whisper in game- Hotoh, Arrameas, or Malarn
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP, cross faction RP, maybe PVE
Requirements: Maturity, kindness, lore adherence
Currently Seeking: Roleplayers with an adventurous desire rather than a militaristic. Desire to help those in need.

Most Active Playtime: Weeknights, any time on weekends.
Forum Post: The Mendwalker Clan- [H-RP] The Mendwalker Clan

1 Like

Shaysinn, can you please update the information for The Silvermoon Registry to have the contact info say Amariesse? I am no longer part of the guild and wasn’t aware of the compendium. (Great idea!) If you need more information my BTag is Unit01#11691

1 Like

Hey Shaysinn! Could you please update Blackheart Accord’s forum post to this one? They locked me out when I changed character names. GMs are now Eleeria (no special character) & Lormeus.

Hello! Could you please add my guild to the Horde directory?

Guild Name: Quelalann
Description: Quelalann is a Horde-side High Elf roleplaying guild
Races Allowed: High Elf
Leader: Alunasari
Who/How to Contact: Whisper or send in-game mail to Alunasari
RP/PVP/PVE: RP/PVP/PVE
Requirements: High Elf, Illidari and Death Knights considered on a case-by-case basis. In-character interview required
Currently Seeking: Horde High Elf roleplayers
Most Active Playtime: 7pm-11pm EST weekdays, 3pm-12am EST weekends
Forum Post: Deleted thread

So sorry I’m way behind on updating this everyone! I’m working on getting everyone’s requests added/edited to the OP now!

2 Likes

I’m still working on getting everyone’s info added, but if you see I’ve added/updated your listing and there’s any errors please do let me know.

I’ve hit the limit for the character count in the original post so I’m going to need to work on trimming/removing outdated info/etc to get all the new posts in so please be patient with me!

1 Like

Guild Name: Onyx Talon Caravan
Description: A place for the outcasts and mercenaries.
Races Allowed: All (including those maybe not accepted by the Horde)
Leader(s): Captain Shallandris Sunvale
Who/How to Contact: Shallandris, Malanguine or Silvermoons ingame
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP mostly, though we do sometimes actually play the game
Requirements: Just an interview, 18+ and please be lore abiding!
Currently Seeking: All!
Most Active Playtime: 5pm to 3am server
Forum Post: [H] <Onyx Talon Caravan> is recruiting!

No problem, might be worth creating new posts for Horde and Alliance directories, and then keeping your OP for new guild requests to be added. Sounds like a lot of work though but just wanted to throw the idea out there!

Guild Name: The Order of the Lion
Description: General Guild Concept- All play styles and experience levels are welcomed under our banner. While the guild itself is a “casual” atmosphere, you will find members of the guild who participate in all aspects of the game, from PvP, Dungeons and Raids, to Role-play.

Members are not held to commit to any aspect of the game, including role-play. Ultimately, we play WoW to relax, unwind, and have fun. For that reason - drama, rage, and other such undesirable behavior has no place in this guild.

For the purpose of immersion in the World of Warcraft- The Order of the Lion is a semi-secretive organization of heroes from the far corners of Azeroth and beyond. Formed during the Fourth War and sanctioned by the leaders of the Alliance, the Order protects the assets and furthers the interests of the Alliance.

Races Allowed: All
Leader(s): Hellshield
Who/How to Contact: Hellshield - in game message or mail
RP/PVP/PVE?: All
Requirements: Required to read and agree to the guild charter online (mail or message Hellshield for the link).
Currently Seeking: All
Most Active Playtime: Weeknight and weekends
Forum Post: [A] The Order of the Lion

To be added under RP Events please

Event Name: Dancehall Party
Faction/Neutral: Neutral
Event Hosts: Xepher
Days and Time (Server): Saturday, Sept. 5, 6PM WRA | 8PM MG
SHORT Description: The summer season may be coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean the beach parities have to end! Ready to dance till the sun comes up? Sip on fresh fruit cocktails mixed with quality rum? Devour sweet morsels like coconut drops? Try a cup of sorrel tea? If yes, then do we have a party for you!

LA MASQUERADE events proudly presents a night of Caribbean revelry under the stars. Come celebrate Reggae and Dancehall music with timeless classics and new favorites. The party will go off at Miju’s Retreat, a secluded island of the coast of Zuldazar. So let’s get together and feel alright~

Event Ad Link: [N-RP] ♫ DANCEHALL PARTY ♪ - SEPT. 5!

I’m afraid Kui Zhang is now inactive with no current plans to start back up any time soon. Feel free to delete the old post to trim up on some precious character space!

The guild’s central purpose (providing sanctuary for Pandaren not wanting to get involved in the faction war) was met and, ICly, most have gone off to do their own thing. OOCly, my IRL schedule and circumstances just made it a bit too much to work with. But here’s hoping someone else’ll come and hold the Pandaren RP guild torch for us to flock to in Shadowlands!

1 Like