WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events)

Guild being renamed.

1 Like

Event Name: Future Funk Fortune Festival
Faction/Neutral: Neutral & Cross Server
Event Hosts: Xepher K’awiil (H) and Luminess Brightcoil (A)
Days and Time(Server): Saturday, May 2nd, 4PM WRA | 6PM MG
SHORT Description:
Won’t you take me to Funky Town? Oh you bet we will! The Future Funk Fortune Festival is a celebration of fortune tellers from all walks and cultures across Azeroth. The festival will go out with an energizing rave capturing all the vibes future funk has to offer!

We are looking for fortune tellers, presenters, merchants, and food vendors for the festival. Interested? Check out the link below.
Event Ad Link: [N-RP]✨Future Funk Fortune Festival - May 2!

This isn’t really a event or guild just more of a community if thats allowed for this. link to the topic at hand as well as for the community join link.

2 Likes

I’ll add a section for non-Discord communities to the Community tab!

2 Likes

Guild to be added:

Guild Name: Mystic Paw Caravan

Faction: Horde

Description: Mystic Paw Caravan is a rag-tag group of intrepid explorers, artifact hunters, and “liberators" of shiny things that belong to people who don’t appreciate them as much as we do.

Not long ago, the caravan left Vol’dun in search of a mystical, and priceless, artifact in the Eastern Kingdoms. A series of unfortunate events and “learning experiences” led to Caravan Master Vúl rebuilding her caravan from new vulpera explorers and mercenaries from the rest of the Horde’s races. This time, she paid special attention to the need for guards and scouts to protect the caravan members from being eaten by gorillas… again.

Despite opposition from naga, over-sized cats, and a giant, angry statue that forgot statues can’t move, the Mystic Paw liberated the artifact, and a tidy sum of treasure to boot. And nobody died! Except the naga. And the over-sized cats. And the angry statue. But nobody important! Anyway, The Caravan is ready to set off in search of their next prize. If you’re looking for adventure, to explore the farthest reaches of Azeroth, or to find your fortune, there’s always room at the campfire in Mystic Paw.

Races Allowed: Any lore friendly races. (The Caravan is technically vulpera, but all races are welcome!)

Leader(s): Vúl (Caravan Master)

Who/How to Contact: In game: Vúl, Tillie, Vessatae, Narianda. But anyone in the guild can direct you to one of them. Discord: VZacVgK

RP/PVP/PVE?: Mostly RP, but casually everything. We encourage members to do all kinds of content together from leveling to tmog runs to battlegrounds etc. etc. etc.

Requirements: Generally lore abiding. After joining, there’s an IC interview to establish what the character brings to the caravan skill-wise and what their IC role will be. Maybe you’ll choose from one of these many, fine roles, such as…

• Navigating far away from gorilla nests and mutant cat dens

• Disarming traps some inconsiderate scoundrel put around our artifact

• Protecting the caravan from miscreants who don’t understand the basics of “Finders Keepers”

• Healing Vúl when her pistol jams and some beast uses her as a chew toy

• Tending the hyenas until we figure out what to do with you

• And more!

Currently Seeking: Active, friendly players who are interested in our RP and storyline.

Most Active Playtime: late evenings and weekends (server time). More, as the caravan grows.

Under the community section please!

Discord Name: Warcraft is a Stage
Theme/Focus: Roleplay Networking
Rules/Requirements: See Links
Owners/Mods: Lindiwe#6607
Faction/Neutral: Neutral & Faction
Invite Link: w7C8V8k
Info: Take a look at our thread for all the info! [Next Event: July 5th] 🎲 Warcraft is a Stage Community

1 Like

To add under RP events please.

Event Name: For Sepulcher The Bells Tolls.
Faction/Neutral: Horde, Forsaken centric.
Event Hosts: mostly Noslferatu, sometimes various others.
Days and Time(Server): Various.
SHORT Description: This forum thread is an umbrella advertisement for all RP events in the Silverpine area, as well as related events in current Deathknell, which are all part of the Lordaeron reclamation venture (LRV).

LRV is just the arc device to use as an excuse to get more Forsaken RP to happen during this sickening time of lore. Hit us up if you have Forsaken centric RP you always wanted to host.

The different events will be in the thread. Some of these will have multiple weeks of occurrence, so keep an eye on date and time.
Event Ad Link: [H-RP: Events] For Sepulcher The Bells Toll

3 Likes

To be added under Alliance guilds, please and thank you!

Guild Name: Picks and Pints

Faction: Alliance

Description: Medium-weight Roleplaying and Social guild themed around traditional adventure and exploration themed Roleplay. 

Races Allowed: Open to all.

Leader(s): Halflan, Rufaic

Who/How to Contact: 

Halflan can be found in Discord at DisgruntledLemming#3167

RP/PVP/PVE?: RP Focused, no organized PVP or PVE planned currently.

Requirements: Informal Interview

Currently Seeking: Dwarves especially, but taking everyone!

Most Active Playtime: Events around 6-9 server time, general activity between 4-12 server time.

Forum Post:
1 Like
Guild Name: Red Wolves
Description: The Red Wolves have been created by Gunghar Skullbasher after Garrosh became the Warchief of the Horde for helping Horde citizens that are in need.

18+, Mature Players, Unexperimented and Experimented Roleplayers are welcome.)
Races Allowed: Open to all but orcs specially.
Leader(s): Gunghar(GM)
Who/How to Contact: Gunghar (Discord: Handel#3882)
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP Focused, somes PVE
Requirements: Being 18+. Have a certain knowledge of the lore. IC introduction to the guild.
Currently Seeking: All classes and races specially thoses who fit merc type guild.
Most Active Playtime: 11 PM to 4 AM EST time(8 PM to 1AM server time). Events will be on Saturdays at 1AM

1 Like

Everyones posts have been added!

I’ll be going through the guilds and communities/events in the listings to make sure they’re still active in the next few weeks.

4 Likes

To be for the guilds section please!

Guild Name: The Macabre Mask
Description: The Macabre Mask is a criminal underground themed guild focused in (but not limited to) the Eastern Kingdoms dedicated to characters looking to serve themselves and their peers. Roleplay will include(Not limited to) darker themes.
Races Allowed: All Horde
Leader(s): Zheco, Azélie or Seràna
Who/How to Contact: Zheco, Azélie or Seràna
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP focus
Requirements: Small personal interview and Lore competence. Newbies Welcome.
Currently Seeking: Regular RPers who can attend events and RP on the regular.
Most Active Playtime: Evening/Night EST
Forum Post: [H] <The Macabre Mask>

2 Likes

To be added under RP Events please

Event Name: “Secret” Swim Lessons & Beach Party
Faction/Neutral: Neutral
Event Hosts: Saffronille & Xepher
Days and Time(Server): Saturday, May 16th, 3PM WRA | 5PM MG
SHORT Description: We are hosting fun swimming lessons at Turtle beach for any skill level to enjoy. There will be two classes available one for Beginning swimmers taught by the incomparable Umeshii, and the other is a deep diving excursion headed by Xepher! :dolphin:

Once the lessons end, we will have a bumping after party under the stars to celebrate! Get ready to dance the night away with body rocking House beats!

Event Ad Link: [N-RP] 🌊 Saff & Xeph's Swim Lessons- May 16!

2 Likes

Guild Name:
Faction: [H]
Description: is a casual Horde PvE/RP guild with an AOTC lead looking for two healers and some RDPS to fill out our roster for Wednesday night raiding, 4PM ST to 8PM ST!
Races Allowed: All
Leader(s): Xynrael
Who/How to Contact: Xynrael or Zeaa in WoW, Xynrael#1760 on discord!
RP/PVP/PVE?: The guild is presently focused on PvE, though we have lots of roleplayers.
Requirements: Interview. Soft requirement of ilevel 445, DBM, and bring a good attitude!
Currently Seeking: Two healers, any DPS, slight preference for ranged.
Most Active Playtime: Weekday evenings and weekends.

1 Like

Guild Name: B A S T I O N (Alliance) and A S Y L U M (Horde)
Faction: Both

Description: We’re a group of friends who play in Classic WoW together and cater to mature players (age 30+) with real lives, who just want to be part of a friendly atmosphere.
It’s pretty quiet in Retail right now but I suspect that will grow as we approach Shadowlands. All classes/levels are welcome. Feel free to send a message if this sounds like you! ^^

Who/How to Contact: Lollapalooza (Alliance) and Booyaka (Horde) in-game mail or here on the forums
RP/PVP/PVE?: Anything and everything

Requirements: Our guild rules are as follows:

1. Respect your guildmates. Treat others like you would want to be treated.
  2. Help others when you can, and don’t be afraid to ask for help yourself.
  3. No toxic behavior (racism, bigotry, misogyny, or other hateful rhetoric) will be tolerated.
  4. Please leave politics and religion at the door - these can cause conflict.
  5. We are adults so there will be “language” just refer back to Rule 1.
  6. Be KIND and have fun!

Most Active Playtime: Varies
Forum Post: Social Guild on Wyrmrest Accord (both factions)

Thanks for reading! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Added the last two posts to the directory, but Houston, we have a problem.

I’ve hit the cap of allowed text in the OP. I’ll be going through the guilds to remove any that are no longer active, (I just removed my own) but also thinking I’m going to make an additional subsection in the Guild Directory for neutral guilds who have one on both Horde and Alliance, rather than posting their info in each. I figured it’d come to it eventually with how many neutral events and guilds have been popping up.

I’m a bit behind though, sorry! Expect changes to go in effect after the 15th.

1 Like

I would open a ticket and talk to a moderator to see if you’re able to get an extension for the original post. They’re able to increase thread post caps, I think they’d be able to increase posts themselves.

2 Likes

That’s true, certainly wouldn’t hurt to try. Thanks!

I’ll be reaching out to all the guilds in the Directory this month to update posts (if needed) or remove inactive postings, so if you have a post and want to message me on Discord that’d help a ton! Otherwise, you’ll hear from me…eventually. :rofl:

Thanks so much for adding my post Shaysynn! :hugs:

1 Like

Guild Name: Blood Brothers
Description: While still a bit on the new side, Blood Brothers was formed by a group of friends looking to return to the raiding scene. To say that our core members are seasoned and experienced is an understatement! We’re not looking to bust out Mythic content or anything, just casually roam through Heroic and hopefully at least obtain some AotC achieves.
Races Allowed: Any
Leader(s): Varuhanu/Rorl, Gulmintoth/Kroblix
Who/How to Contact: Generally Varuhanu or Rorl, but most guildies can direct you towards an officer.
RP/PVP/PVE?: While we’re mainly a casual PvE guild, we’re not opposed to some light RP as well. Just no RP events, sadly.
Requirements: Max level characters are preferred, Discord required, as well as raiding addons such as DBM.
Currently Seeking: We’re in pretty dire need of, well, everyone! Melee and ranged DPS, healers especially, and an off-off tank for Friday nights only, who can then swap to DPS/heals for Saturday nights.
Most Active Playtime: Most of our members start drifting online in the evening (for them), around 2:30pm server time. Fridays and Saturdays are when raids are held and M+ runs on Thursdays.
Forum Post: [H/PvE] <Blood Brothers> recruiting for casual raiding! - #2 by Rorl-wyrmrest-accord